High School X_X

Pika09

As of now i am terrified of high school right now lol, im going to start high school for the first time in mid August!

Share your first thought or feelings of when you first started high school & what your likes & dislikes of it were. Just wanna know to see the difference between other high schools & if i should be worried about anything :blink:

But yea! Fill me in on some details! But not only that but my best friend since kinder isn't going to my highschool =/ i dunno what to do without her -_-

• Like 1

Ah them days. I was quiet so when I started high school, I fit in right away xD

I only disliked the people who backstabbed me, other than that I was friends with EVERYONE.

Be yourself and don't be afraid to stray outside your comfort zone occasionally and you should be fine.

Note: High School in Canada might be a bit different :P

Edited by BSAA_Operative

well honestly everything people told me about high school never happened to me. No one called me fresh meat,I wasn't picked on,and never got in a fight. Basically it isn't as scary as you think you'll make friends in your classes I mean who else are you gonna goof off with in class right? Other than that enjoy your high school years cause they will go by fast. One thing I won't miss though is waking up 6am just to go to school lol

high school was a breeze for me it could arguably be one of the best times of my life,  granted i grew up with most of the people i went to school with, its just a time to really find out who u are. would i go back..hell no but i do appreciate the life lessons

I apologize in advance for the very minority of assholes who are on this site and will say "Who cares?  This isn't Facebook."  I had the same feeling as you, I was scared, who was I going to sit with?  Are the seniors going to bully me?  The first day came and it turned out to be awesome, in a matter of months the seniors called me "the chosen one" because at the time I had long hair and I looked like Lui Kang from Mortal Kombat.  They were really nice to me and started hanging out with me, it could be due to the fact that I was an athlete so they thought I was cool, because I remember hearing them talk about a guy who was very bad at sports and uncoordinated, they would bully him and call him "a girl in a mans body".  Don't worry about it though, if you are into sports and aren't shy, you will be alright =).  And make every day count, trust me, you will be graduating high school before you know it, have fun, because it will go by fast.

Edited by drummerklg
  • Like 2

Ah them days. I was quiet so when  started high school, I fit in right away xD

I only disliked the people who backstabbed me, other than that I was friends with EVERYONE.

Be yourself and don't be afraid to stray outside your comfort zone occasionally and you should be fine.

Note: High School in Canada might be a bit different :P

Yea :hmm:  probably some difference lol im always myself an im very friendly, just bullies these days  <_< 

Yea :hmm:  probably some difference lol im always myself an im very friendly, just bullies these days  <_< 

Bullies are just insecure, don't bother with them. If you want add me on here and PSN. I'll give you a complete rundown of High School (from my experiences), your call ok. :)

well honestly everything people told me about high school never happened to me. No one called me fresh meat,I wasn't picked on,and never got in a fight. Basically it isn't as scary as you think you'll make friends in your classes I mean who else are you gonna goof off with in class right? Other than that enjoy your high school years cause they will go by fast. One thing I won't miss though is waking up 6am just to go to school lol

lol you're right but there are always unexpected things to come up

its been a while since i graduated an i know high school exp are vastly different between males and females but bullying wasnt a huge problem in my school; u had football players that were on the national honor society and even the quiet kids had people to hang with during lunch

in canada at the schools i went to, middle school and high school were 3 years each.

:unsure:  im not sure if i should be jealous......

its been a while since i graduated an i know high school exp are vastly different between males and females but bullying wasnt a huge problem in my school; u had football players that were on the national honor society and even the quiet kids had people to hang with during lunch

Well in my city its pretty damn ghetto

hahah, High School was fun for me, I think it was way to fun  :rolleyes: . But anyways, I didn't do middle school on this country, but I don't think there is too much of a difference. Just don't worry too much about school work, do what really has to be done, have fun, make friends, join some clubs, drama clubs are awesome btw :) . And don't worry about college right now  :P

Edited by entimecago

Bullies are just insecure, don't bother with them. If you want add me on here and PSN. I'll give you a complete rundown of High School (from my experiences), your call ok. :)

Sure, just send me a message right now cause i know i'll forget later on

I apologize in advance for the very minority of assholes who are on this site and will say "Who cares?  This isn't Facebook."  I had the same feeling as you, I was scared, who was I going to sit with?  Are the seniors going to bully me?  The first day came and it turned out to be awesome, in a matter of months the seniors called me "the chosen one" because at the time I had long hair and I looked like Lui Kang from Mortal Kombat.  They were really nice to me and started hanging out with me, it could be due to the fact that I was an athlete so they thought I was cool, because I remember hearing them talk about a guy who was very bad at sports and uncoordinated, they would bully him and call him "a girl in a mans body".  Don't worry about it though, if you are into sports and aren't shy, you will be alright =).  And make every day count, trust me, you will be graduating high school before you know it, have fun, because it will go by fast.

Aww damn xD that made me feel soooo much better lol, i am athletic & not shy so i should be good?

• Like 1

As of now i am terrified of high school right now lol, im going to start high school for the first time in mid August!

Share your first thought or feelings of when you first started high school & what your likes & dislikes of it were. Just wanna know to see the difference between other high schools & if i should be worried about anything :blink:

But yea! Fill me in on some details! But not only that but my best friend since kinder isn't going to my highschool =/ i dunno what to do without her -_-

I was in the same situation as you are with your best friend.  You'll do fine at High School, it's really not that much of a difference.  You probably do get a lot of bitchness at High School than you would anywhere else though..

Likes: PE (got to do martial arts) and Art classes were a lot more enjoyable than at Primary.

Dislikes: The bitchness, the toliets (I avoid public ones as much as I can, but High School is like 8AM to 3PM.. the high school ones smelt of smoke), Home Economics and Maths class.

I don't know, if you go on the bus, keep an eye behind you as someone thought it be fun to burn a bit of my hair one day..

Aww damn xD that made me feel soooo much better lol, i am athletic & not shy so i should be good?

No doubt, if you are involved in sports, you will make friends there easily, and since you're not shy, join clubs, nothing gets you a friend more faster than a similar interest.

Edited by drummerklg

hahah, High School was fun for me, I think it was way to fun  :rolleyes: . But anyways, I didn't do middle school on this country, but I don't think there is too much of a difference. Just don't worry too much about school work, do what really has to be done, have fun, make friends, join some clubs, drama clubs are awesome btw :) . And don't worry about college right now  :P

lol alright! i dunno what club imma do :facepalm:

I was in the same situation as you are with your best friend.  You'll do fine at High School, it's really not that much of a difference.  You probably do get a lot of bitchness at High School than you would anywhere else though..

Likes: PE (got to do martial arts) and Art classes were a lot more enjoyable than at Primary.

Dislikes: The bitchness, the toliets (I avoid public ones as much as I can, but High School is like 8AM to 3PM.. the high school ones smelt of smoke), Home Economics and Maths class.

I don't know, if you go on the bus, keep an eye behind you as someone thought it be fun to burn a bit of my hair one day..

OMG YOUR HAIR!? Oh hellll naaww it would so go down on that bus :shakefist:

lol gotta looooove the bitchness :rolleyes: 

Just be yourself and if others don't like it, tough.

More importantly learn to stick up for yourself or you'll get walked all over.

Will do, i always stick up to myself, just at time i get over runned

No doubt, if you are involved in sports, you will make friends there easily, and since you're not shy, join clubs, nothing gets you a friend more faster than a similar interest.

:ninja: will do

lol alright! i dunno what club imma do :facepalm:

Any club will do haha, the thing is to join one, right away, you'll do trips and get outta class and make friend faster and prolli become popular, but the best, you'll have fun. Best for me was the Drama and Chess clubs I wasn't good at acting and a disaster at chess, but damn was it fun. 

Any club will do haha, the thing is to join one, right away, you'll do trips and get outta class and make friend faster and prolli become popular, but the best, you'll have fun. Best for me was the Drama and Chess clubs I wasn't good at acting and a disaster at chess, but damn was it fun. 

lol guessing you couldn't wake up early in the morning just to go to school? :rolleyes:

OMG YOUR HAIR!? Oh hellll naaww it would so go down on that bus :shakefist:

lol gotta looooove the bitchness :rolleyes:

Yea.. but it wasn't much, I have quite thick/long hair anyways so I wasn't running around with a bald patch showing.. it just had me pretty pissed off, at least some people seen who did it anyways.

Nope, you won't love it at High School, that much I can tell you.. but you'll be laughing about how immature some of the girls were in the future for sure :P And them always saying how immature the guys were.