This game is really bad

AtotheMtotheZ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just to say something about this game too. First off, I played Darskiders 1 & 2 first on PC, now on console plenty of times combined and I think best of those games, especially second. This game is not comparable to first two by any means. Reasons that bothered me, and I believe others as well: 1. Game aired 4 years ago, and by the looks is around 09', 2. No map at all, 3. Story is unlikable, there are some connections to previous games but still, 4. At any point, you don't get to ride your horse (Rampage) cause he get's killed, like wtf?, 5. Gameplay mechanic sucks, 6. Really hard game, even on Story mode (don't get me started about Armaggedon mode), 7.Every few steps you make you hit loading point in 2018 AAA game, 8. If I haven't used exploit for copying items I don't believe I would plat the game which I did only cause I adore first two games and I thought that this one will be amazing as well and boy was I wrong, 9. UI is really bad designed. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 25/12/2022 at 0:19 AM, Kruno21 said:

Just to say something about this game too. First off, I played Darskiders 1 & 2 first on PC, now on console plenty of times combined and I think best of those games, especially second. This game is not comparable to first two by any means. Reasons that bothered me, and I believe others as well: 1. Game aired 4 years ago, and by the looks is around 09', 2. No map at all, 3. Story is unlikable, there are some connections to previous games but still, 4. At any point, you don't get to ride your horse (Rampage) cause he get's killed, like wtf?, 5. Gameplay mechanic sucks, 6. Really hard game, even on Story mode (don't get me started about Armaggedon mode), 7.Every few steps you make you hit loading point in 2018 AAA game, 8. If I haven't used exploit for copying items I don't believe I would plat the game which I did only cause I adore first two games and I thought that this one will be amazing as well and boy was I wrong, 9. UI is really bad designed. 

What exploit are you referring to? Can you share more on this?

27 minutes ago, MoBBurnz said:

What exploit are you referring to? Can you share more on this?

There is a video in PSNP trophy guide showing this glitch. You can become overpowered early game by duplicating any item you already have.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

"1. The. Worst. Fucking. Save. System. EVER! sometimes you progress for like 15 mins, then you die and you are back from scratch. You need to find some special save points and until you get to a new one, you will restart from the last one. With every mob alive. Its a fucking horror.

2. The dodge system (the one thing that saves you from dying) is really retarded. Its so retarded I can't even explain it.

3. You die really, REALLY easy. Corroborate this with 1 and 2 and you got yourself a ragequit.

These 3 reasons are the main ones I would not recommend this game, not even for free."

What a dumb post

Those arent valid reasons to dislike the game...

do a bit of research before hopping on something next time

• Like 2

I think the whole game is testing your patience. This isnt the worst game of this genre.

Btw, I did the apocalypse run for the first playthrough and then I take the armageddon run.  I got the game when it was available on the monthly free psn games. Do you know how to play the dlcs the crucible and keepers of the void? 

• 2 weeks later...