dxdynamite

Trophies not unlocking...

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm on Bespin and have defeated Tavion 5 times so far without using cheats. But the trophy for defeating her never pops. Any ideas?

Also, can we use this as a space to discuss any other trophies that are refusing to pop for some reason?

My 10 secrets trophy is also not popping up and trophies are popping out of order for some people. An Old Friend had a higher completion rate across the network than Jan!, even though Jan! has to take place before An Old Friend. 

I have a problem with the find all secrets trophy not unlocking 

I have a problem with the find all secrets trophy not unlocking 

3 hours ago, Cryptonyte said:

My 10 secrets trophy is also not popping up and trophies are popping out of order for some people. An Old Friend had a higher completion rate across the network than Jan!, even though Jan! has to take place before An Old Friend. 

Thats because people are warping to levels and doing the cheats workaround to still get trophies to pop

My first playthrough on medium with no cheats did not pop force sight (find all secrets). My second playthrough with cheats also did not unlock the trophy. I'm going to play on easy with no cheats and try again and yes I'm 100 percent I got all secrets.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, HorrorPoem said:

My first playthrough on medium with no cheats did not pop force sight (find all secrets). My second playthrough with cheats also did not unlock the trophy. I'm going to play on easy with no cheats and try again and yes I'm 100 percent I got all secrets.

Did it work this time? I'm currently on my second play through finding all the secrets and it would suck if after all that work it refused to pop again. 

On 10/18/2019 at 1:48 PM, lIMr_ExclusiveIl said:

Did it work this time? I'm currently on my second play through finding all the secrets and it would suck if after all that work it refused to pop again. 

On my third playthrough on the very first secret it unlocked.