Trophies not unlocking...

3 hours ago, Cryptonyte said:

My 10 secrets trophy is also not popping up and trophies are popping out of order for some people. An Old Friend had a higher completion rate across the network than Jan!, even though Jan! has to take place before An Old Friend. 

Thats because people are warping to levels and doing the cheats workaround to still get trophies to pop

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, HorrorPoem said:

My first playthrough on medium with no cheats did not pop force sight (find all secrets). My second playthrough with cheats also did not unlock the trophy. I'm going to play on easy with no cheats and try again and yes I'm 100 percent I got all secrets.

Did it work this time? I'm currently on my second play through finding all the secrets and it would suck if after all that work it refused to pop again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

On my first playthrough I was playing on Jedi Master difficulty (I love the game and played a lot on PC back in the day). Everything was working fine until the last fight with Desann. I beat him, got all difficulty trophies but not the one for killing him... I was kinda furious because I didn't want to cheat anything (except the one trophy that requires cheat), but I had to warp again to last level and beat him again... This time trophy pop without a problem. 

Anyone had similar problems? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 7:53 AM, Patrickosan said:

On my first playthrough I was playing on Jedi Master difficulty (I love the game and played a lot on PC back in the day). Everything was working fine until the last fight with Desann. I beat him, got all difficulty trophies but not the one for killing him... I was kinda furious because I didn't want to cheat anything (except the one trophy that requires cheat), but I had to warp again to last level and beat him again... This time trophy pop without a problem. 

Anyone had similar problems? 

I had the same problem and had to use cheats to warp and beat him. It took several tries and finally worked. Also the secrets trophy glitched. i got them all on my first playthrough and didn't get it.

Edited by MADMIKE73X