How long is it for 100%?

TheHarryGamer99

• 2 weeks later...

Hey :)

If I recall correctly, I was clocking in at around 50 hours of playtime. 

It's not difficult at all, 2/10 tops. 

I recommend being in a healthy body condition, though, as your legs will start to hurt after playing for a long time. 

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
inserting health warning :)
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

I recommend being in a healthy body condition, though, as your legs will start to hurt after playing for a long time. 

So it is just an expensive platinum. Good to know if I ever feel like buying a expensive exercise bike for a few trophies

3 hours ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

I recall playing this and the five day push trophy wasn't tracking properly and I never got the trophy. Also, I played every game at highest resistance and none added to the climbing trophies. I was wondering how you got those.

As I've stated in the post linked by Smashero, I was able to set the system clock forward after each session. It could be possible that you need to be offline for this (the game always communicates with the VirZoom servers [I created a profile there when I first booted up the game] and this could probably prevent you from unlocking the trophy), but I don't remember this clearly anymore. I guess you could test this on a secondary account or try again with your main account. And I'm not exactly sure whether I closed the application in between, but you'll find out. 

If you check my timestamps you see that I unlocked most of the "x number of sessions done within timeframe x" - trophies within my first 24 hours of playing because I started with forwarding the system clock after each session basically right off the bat. 

I think I didn't have to play any particular minigame for the sessions to count, so I simply started working on the other trophies at the same time. 

You should be able to check your progress in the ingame menu (the rotating one which shows how close you are to earning the trophies). Never set your system clock back a day before earning the trophy you want, I think this causes the tracking issues you described. 

And about the climbing distance:

As you know, there's the resistance wheel on your bike. I went to the menu option ingame (it shows the resistance information the game received from your bike setup) and I was actually able to fiddle around with that by entering and leaving said menu and rotating the wheel on the bike just before I left / entered the menu. Due to some sort of glitch the game menu ultimately displayed that I was at max resistance when the wheel on my bike was actually at level 3 or so. 

From there on, every meter I rode the bike was counted as done at highest level resistance despite being done at normal resistance. This was a tremendous help for getting the kilometers done as well because the game thought I was cycling extremely quickly due to rotating the pedals a lot at "highest resistance". 

I hope this helps more than it confuses :)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2019 at 6:11 AM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Thank you for the script. I decided to do the trophy guide for this game.

This sounds great and would be a nice contribution to the community. 

If you would describe the resistance glitching a bit more in detail I'm sure people would be thankful. It's basically been entering and backing out the menu while fiddling around with the resistance wheel. 

And please mention the following aspect :

From what I've found out, VirZoom Arcade CANNOT be played with the new edition, VZFit. You'd need a real VirZoom Bike from the old generation. 

• Like 2