Guacamelee Limited Run Games Release

Ashesheart

Hello. 

I've bought this game and i play it all the day (LRG release). I have purchased the DLC too.

But i can t install the DLC. My PS Vita said that there is no application for the two items oO.

I think the LRG release is the problem. 

And on the vita trophies application i can t see the dlc trophies too. There is only the main game

Does someone else have this problem ? Can you help me ?

Ping @Shadiochao

I suspect the problem is that you purchased the DLC on the French PSN store, and the game may well be looking for the European version of the game.

I'm surprised the LRG release didn't have the DLC already on the card.

Probably the quickest solution would be to tweet LRG and see if they have a solution

2 hours ago, Ashesheart said:

Thanks ! 

I ve already contact them. No answer from now. There is also a problem with forma.8 trophies. The list hasnt be added to sony servers. 

Forma.8 LRG release has a separate trophy list? Really liked that game. I would definitely stack it if that is the case.

5 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Things like this are the reason why I avoid buying games from LRG anymore.

I totally understand. i bought so many games and forma8 and guacamelee are the two i have played from now.

Maybe others releases have problems like this.

14 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

It does, but it doesn't work and nobody seems to know whose job it is to fix it

Do you know off hand if there are any others (presumably Vita) that have separate lists that aren’t syncing yet? I wouldn’t mind trying to track them down in case this ever does get fixed.

Just now, diskdocx said:

Do you know off hand if there are any others (presumably Vita) that have separate lists that aren’t syncing yet? I wouldn’t mind trying to track them down in case this ever does get fixed.

No, but I only own Forma.8 and Rabi-Ribi. My Rabi-Ribi is still sealed, but I guess I could check if nobody else has it

Everything since Bloodstained would be worth checking, since that's the latest release that had this problem and was fixed. Although it's possible even older releases are affected and nobody realised. I think a lot of people aren't opening their games, and the few that do probably don't care that much about trophies

I'm surprised and disappointed that Guacamelee didn't get a new list

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

No, but I only own Forma.8 and Rabi-Ribi. My Rabi-Ribi is still sealed, but I guess I could check if nobody else has it

Everything since Bloodstained would be worth checking, since that's the latest release that had this problem and was fixed. Although it's possible even older releases are affected and nobody realised. I think a lot of people aren't opening their games, and the few that do probably don't care that much about trophies

I'm surprised and disappointed that Guacamelee didn't get a new list

I will make a list of all LRG releases and i'll try to know if there is another trophies problems.

News from Drinkbox : 

"Hi

We are aware of this issue, but unfortunately we are not sure when a fix will be possible. In the meantime, as a thanks for reporting this, I'd like to offer you a key for one of our other games. I could send you Severed, Guacamelee STCE or Guacamelee 2 for the platform of your choice. Let me know what your preference is and thanks again."

It is such a joke. Cause they want giving me a code, i understand that this will never get a fix.

In addition i cant use my two purchased DLC. I must pay and download the digital version but... Drinkbox told me that the save from LRG release won't work with the digital version...

If i want to get 100% trophies and use the two DLC, I have to :
1/ pay for the guacamelee digital version (15€)
2/ restart the entire game...

A joke....

Edited by Ashesheart

That's right, the version that LRG sold is the regular one, not the Super Turbo Championship Edition, so it doesn't include the DLC.

The issue with the DLC you purchased is related to the region of the game and the region of the store/DLC being different.

Tbh, I'm surprised they offered a code for an issue that doesn't have anything to do with them.

"Good news" if i can say that.

I have upload my save from LRG release on the psplus cloud and the drinkbox cloud (on the main menu of guacamelee).

I have download the guacamelee digital version. 

And i can use the save from the drinkbox cloud. So i can use my two dlc and furthermore the two dlc trophies has been display on the ps vita trophies app. 

Cost me 15 euros ....

Edited by Ashesheart