missed collectibles

8 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Yes. At the end of the game you can pick any chapter. It even shows the number of items you have missed.

Thanks so much!  I thought for awhile everything was entirely missable requiring a 2nd play through of the entire game.  Easy to miss something in this one.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I have a problem with "Back Off Man. I'm A Scientist" trophy. The only ghost that doesn't show up on the spirit guide is the Stone Gargoyle. I've been scanning these enemies many times and it doesn't seem to register. :( Got the artifact based trophy, even though the list showed that I'm missing some of them. Guess the number of both located under level selection is glitched. Any advice on how to make this possible without having to complete the game again?

Ok, so it turns out all of the ghosts have to be fully scanned. Just check every one of them in your spirit guide and see if any has missing their Weaknesses or Behaviors. To get full information scan them a couple times and buy PKE Meter Scan Improvement upgrade just to be sure. The Stone Gargoyle never appeared on the list, yet the trophy popped. Hope this will help someone.

Edited by The-Smiths-85
Done it.