Eridian Slabs Trophy glitch.

KHDelBoy

I scanned all the 30 Eridian Slabs. The trophy didn't pop as expected.

So I did what many guides say: Go to the ship and scan the Eridian slab in Tannis's lab. I managed to scan it twice (bringing my total to 32/30) but then the command changed to "Inspect."

I spammed the button, nothing. I restarted the game. Nothing. I quit and restart the game from XMB. Nothing. It just says "inspect."

Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT:

I got the trophy. I deleted the game from my ps4.

Installed it. Do not install any updates. CHECK each planet (click on L3 when you first get in the planet overview, NOT in the planet's area.) There are two left, so I went to each and scanned them. CHECK it even if it says "100% completed" as I think that doesn't include the Eridian slabs for some reason.

Returned to the lab and scanned the slab three more times, and the trophy popped.

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2019 at 8:24 PM, KHDelBoy said:

I scanned all the 30 Eridian Slabs. The trophy didn't pop as expected.

So I did what many guides say: Go to the ship and scan the Eridian slab in Tannis's lab. I managed to scan it twice (bringing my total to 32/30) but then the command changed to "Inspect."

I spammed the button, nothing. I restarted the game. Nothing. I quit and restart the game from XMB. Nothing. It just says "inspect."

Am I doing something wrong?

I am at the mission "Lair of the arpy" and I still can't scan any Eridian Slab... When I'll be able to decipher them?