Why is this game so bugged ?

Hey_Its_Mr_Jay

I've seen some people have had no issues and many that have and I don't understand it ?

I've deleted my saves so many times to unlock so many trophies but still not the 240 seconds.

I've timed myself many times just so I know it's not me and done a good 6 mins but nothing ? 

Has anyone got any tips at all ? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

This game is a fixed pile of sh*t, every time I get to the truck stage I struggle and die at practically the same place, would help if the checkpoints actually start you from the last one but no you have to start all over again it's so pissing tedious and it would be nice if they changed the scenery with every attempt it's just the same obstacles in the same order FGS. 

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2022 at 9:56 AM, Jinxcendant-XIII said:

This game is a fixed pile of sh*t, every time I get to the truck stage I struggle and die at practically the same place, would help if the checkpoints actually start you from the last one but no you have to start all over again it's so pissing tedious and it would be nice if they changed the scenery with every attempt it's just the same obstacles in the same order FGS. 

If you close the game application when you die, and then re-open the game and select "Continue", you will continue from the last checkpoint.