Afterparty - Trophy thoughts.

ConAir

I was surprised that there was no thread about this game yet. It's the next game from the developer of Oxenfree. It will see it's release close to Halloween which suits the theme

The Trophylist doesn't look really hard, but I think you might need multiple playthroughs to grab all Trophies (unless you can reload a savegame). 

Here is a trailer: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

A mostly linear and easy narrative adventure, but I could imagine the perfect mini-game challenges hindering some folks; specifically "Lucky Shot," awarded for playing a flawless game of beer pong, which I swear controls differently every time you initiate it. I eventually succeeded, following the tips here, but the ball didn't behave as predicted on most attempts. It seemed like I had to begin the game while standing at the center of the table for it to be consistent, but maybe I'm nuts.

By backing up your save right before starting Satan's drinking game in the void, you can earn all three ending trophies on the first playthrough, so only a partial second run is necessary to unlock the trophy for siding with Milo. The True Achievements guide lays everything out quite well, I think.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...