Trophy boosting multiplayer trophies through private matches with just two people possible?

Hello all,

Back when I got the plat for my other account for the PS3 I never really had to rely on boosting the trophies but this time around I really can't be bothered doing everything again through public matches. I was wondering if I could just boost all of the multiplayer trophies (including the DLCs) with just one other person and we can initiate a private match and basically get all the trophies that way? Or is there a minimum player requirement for matches to be initiated? 

Edited by PostGameBlues

Private matches would mean no trophies. No need to despair, the trophies in the Remaster are MUCH easier than the origianl ones (as far as the MP DLC is concerned). You still have to play the required amount of matches, but if you don't mind being an ass and hate the MP, you can quit out from 80% of your matches to get the journey trophies, just make sure you still have 1 survivor each time. I would strongly urge you otherwise though, the MP is a lot of fun.

Ah that sucks, I knew it would have been too easy if you could do that lol. And it's not really hard I agree, but having gone through it before and having to do it all again is kinda tedious lol I wish I got that plat from the PS3 on this account. I guess I'll just take my time with this version, I'm sure I can get this done before Part 2 .

23 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

Ah that sucks, I knew it would have been too easy if you could do that lol. And it's not really hard I agree, but having gone through it before and having to do it all again is kinda tedious lol I wish I got that plat from the PS3 on this account. I guess I'll just take my time with this version, I'm sure I can get this done before Part 2 .

You’ve got 7 months. Plenty of time lol.

Also, why do you need to boost these mo trophies? They are super easy. You will get most of them without even trying. The fact that you have to complete loads of matches, you will get all the map trophies naturally. 

Edited by Radford999

I also started playing this again and I'm enjoying it. It's still very active and in my opinion if you do not have both journey trophies yet then do not worry about these DLC trophies. They will come naturally. I am using the skip method for a few games just to speed things up a tad. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 4:27 PM, Radford999 said:

You’ve got 7 months. Plenty of time lol.

Don't remind me about the delay ?.

What annoys me about it is not because it got delayed, but because Naughty Dog promised us that they wouldn't set any release date until they were absolutely certain of everything. Either something really game breaking came up OR due to the insane number of preorders for Part II, ND was able to persuade Sony that instead of releasing the game at Q1 2020 (so it has plenty of breathing room before PS5), they can move the release date to when they originally intended it to be so they can polish the game almost to perfection to meet as many people's high expectations as possible. Either way, it's just weird doing this big release date reveal at State of Play only for them a month later to go 'actually 3 more months from that release date'.

Edited by PostGameBlues