10,000 calories glitched

Gennasuke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think you could just set your weight to highest setting and your calories should skyrocket. In theory anyways, realistically large amounts of movement on a big frame = more calories, but I don't know if they've set it to a default rate regardless of weight.

• 5 months later...

I've gotten all the skill trophies so all that is left is a 30-minute custom playlist and the calorie total trophies. I am past the 2,500 but it hasn't popped. I guess I will keep playing towards that 10k calorie count and hopefully the 2,500 and 5,000 will pop along the way.

I know the 1,000 over 24 hours didn't pop at exactly 1,000 which I got my first day where I tried all the modes so I think certain things you do don't count (like the daily session or the custom ones maybe?). I am thinking it only counts the calories earned playing the classes towards the calorie related trophies.

12 hours ago, cusman said:

I've gotten all the skill trophies so all that is left is a 30-minute custom playlist and the calorie total trophies. I am past the 2,500 but it hasn't popped. I guess I will keep playing towards that 10k calorie count and hopefully the 2,500 and 5,000 will pop along the way.

I know the 1,000 over 24 hours didn't pop at exactly 1,000 which I got my first day where I tried all the modes so I think certain things you do don't count (like the daily session or the custom ones maybe?). I am thinking it only counts the calories earned playing the classes towards the calorie related trophies.

Hey man I thought the same thing but I got all the way up to like 20000calories and it didn’t pop. But the way I got it to pop was I uploaded my save game online,then I deleted my save from the system and redownloaded my save and it popped right after I did the first song afterwards. Might be worth a try ?‍♂️

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 7:20 AM, Gennasuke said:

Hey man I thought the same thing but I got all the way up to like 20000calories and it didn’t pop. But the way I got it to pop was I uploaded my save game online,then I deleted my save from the system and redownloaded my save and it popped right after I did the first song afterwards. Might be worth a try ?‍♂️

I am still around 3,500 calories. I am not in a rush and will get there when I get there. I will keep your tip in mind if it doesn't pop for me for whatever reason when I cross 5,000 and 10,000.

• 6 months later...
On 26/06/2020 at 1:20 PM, Gennasuke said:

I had the same issue at 10,000 calories and this save file trick worked perfectly. Great tip!

• 2 weeks later...

Also got the 5k problem. I’m at 5300 and stil did not pop. I got to 5k when I unlocked 5 perfect classes. Maybe it got confused.

still need 3 more classes for the 10 perfect classes. But it’s quite annoying if a hit doesn’t register. Most if my failed attempts where not my mistake. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Winckle said:

I had a similar problem and I'm under the impression that custom playlists may have had a part to play in that. For those where the trophy didn't unlock immediately, did you play custom playlists a lot?

I didn’t use any custom playlists and it still glitched on me ?‍♂️

• 1 month later...

Just hit over 5k and nothing. I was restarting a certain song to try and hit all notes and I went over the limit whilst doing this. Not sure if that’s caused the issue but I’ve tried the reload save data and that hasn’t worked. I’ve finished a few songs and nothing! 
Not sure to continue on to the 10k and hope or start again 

I just put the weight to max (400kg) age tot 22 and select a class with 45 minutes. And just wave your move controller like a maniac. You don't even need to wear the headset. I was watching a movie will waving my move controllers up and down. I got 5000 calories easy that way. (and I wasn't even in the range of my camera, the headset was.) And to make sure the calories counts I just let the song finish.

So maybe if you have all other trophies, back up your save and start a new game. I think this way you can get the 10.000 calories within the hour. If your arms aren't getting tired ?

• 2 years later...