[Outdated] Glitched trophies list

6 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

Yeah the update is out as soon as anyone can confirm that medic is now obtainable let me know!

The patch notes say that progression is now saved after closing the game, guess we have to wait until someone hits the number haha

• Like 1

FINALLY there's what I wanted to read officially on the PS4 version! ?

• Fixed an issue that caused medkit healing not to count towards the Wounded Healer trophy.
  • Fixed an issue that caused trophies measured in percentages to reset when the user rebooted the application.

I pray that Wounded Healer finally unlocks for me...

Edited by MaxieM0us3

8 minutes ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

No one seems to have unlocked handyman yet hopefully it's fixed 

Wait a little longer. Because of the bug, many new players may have had their progress stuck to 0/100.

The moment I see the records of the bugged trophies being earned regularily, or that Wounded Healer finally pops on my screen, I'll update the guide.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 2

Without mentioning that they changed the description for :bronze: In the void she walks to "In public matches, with the Nurse, blink and successfully land an attack a total of 100 times."

This basically makes the trophy much easy. Blink at least once then hit, ezpz. However, :bronze: From the void she kills stays a difficult one, since it requires the ultra-rare add-on to have 3 blinks per charge, required to the trophy.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

OK! I can confirm Wounded Healer is fixed!!! After patiently waiting since May, I finally got it.

What I did: For 90% of the heals I used no mither perk, then my last 10 heals were without the perk. It does not matter if others are healing the person or if you heal only half way. I quit the game a couple times and still unlocked the trophy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, FallenKingdom said:

OK! I can confirm Wounded Healer is fixed!!! After patiently waiting since May, I finally got it.

What I did: For 90% of the heals I used no mither perk, then my last 10 heals were without the perk. It does not matter if others are healing the person or if you heal only half way. I quit the game a couple times and still unlocked the trophy.

Glad to hear No Mither can be used, I know what I’m gonna be doing haha

Finally got Handyman after doing literally thousands of gens these past 5 or 6 months. Felt like the trophy popped way before 100. Haven't felt this good getting a trophy in quite a while. 

Can anyone confirm Medic is working properly too?

Edited by ClintonLS90

• 1 month later...

I’m sad to say it, but another trophy has been glitched again! This time, it is :bronze: Mad House since the Doctor has been changed, and it’s literally impossible to get it at this moment. The last achiever was on the 21th January, the day before the patch 3.5.0 went live. This makes the Platinum trophy unobtainable for those who didn’t get this trophy yet!

Report this bug to the official forums, or contact BHVR’s support.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/03/2020 at 9:47 PM, GeneSaw said:

Old West Oasis is indeed bugged. I did the requirement three times and no trophy. I exited through the door and through the hatch but no trophy. My friends also didn't get it.

I think it might be fixed now as the trophy is 0.1%