Rated M for Reasons Help

Chaos_Bladez

46 minutes ago, cam_wick said:

You have dialogue options and whenever given the option to cuss, chose it. There aren’t too many as far as I’ve seen so far so look out for em

Oh interesting. Thanks for the response. I was thinking it would be a drink option that would make you swear more. 

15 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Just as a tip for anyone, you can repeat a dialogue in the Lynda quest. Just agree to find a replacement for her and have the drink that lets you be a "witty asshole" and pick the dialogue option "still damned huh?" before picking a replacement. Do this until the trophy pops. 

Ah that is a great tip!

19 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Just as a tip for anyone, you can repeat a dialogue in the Lynda quest. Just agree to find a replacement for her and have the drink that lets you be a "witty asshole" and pick the dialogue option "still damned huh?" before picking a replacement. Do this until the trophy pops. 

I’m honestly just perplexed that “damned” counts as a swear word in hell lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4.11.2019 at 5:12 AM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Worked like a charm! Thanks for that!

Extra info: you can do it after coming back after the "audition" scene in the basement of bar when she's drinking :]

Cool! No need to look after the "naughty" dialogue options anymore :]

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 4.11.2019 at 5:12 AM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Do this under all circumstances!

don’t trust the guide, this achievement does NOT transfer through the savegames. I pick every „evil“ answer in my second playthrough and don’t get the achievement. 

I had massive difficulties with this trophy.
I had 3 saves at the end, I used the trick with Lynda. After 20 curses - nothing. After 40 - nothing. Then I thought maybe I needed 60 (because of 3 saves) - also nothing.
Then I noticed that the bubble above the drink is white when you get the same drink again (right upper corner).I then, after the drink was empty, got me a new one (the pink one for example) and then the right one again, then the bubble was green again. At the same time I changed the game from German to English. One of the two things was the problem, after 20 curses then came the trophy.

Edited by Ylareth
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I also had problems with this Trophy: I lost my count, but I noticed the Trophy didn't pop even through I was clearly over 20. What I did was ordering a different drink a couple of times and changing the language to English: eventually, it popped. Definitely glitched.