Game Clear! tip

visighost

• 6 months later...

Re2eqjN.jpg

It seems like you don't have to complete all stages to get "Game Clear!" I skipped a stage in world 13 or 14, but when I cleared the last stage in world 15, I got the trophy! I believe there's a limit to how many stages you can have "skipped", but it seems like you can still get the "Game Clear!" trophy if you have all stages unlocked!

• Like 1

On 1.5.2020 at 4:32 AM, Yechan said:

It seems like you don't have to complete all stages to get "Game Clear!" I skipped a stage in world 13 or 14, but when I cleared the last stage in world 15, I got the trophy! I believe there's a limit to how many stages you can have "skipped", but it seems like you can still get the "Game Clear!" trophy if you have all stages unlocked!

You don't even need to skip the stages. Out of curiosity, after World 12 I went straight to World 15 without playing anything in Worlds 13 or 14, and got the trophy after completing that. So the trophy really is for completing the last level of World 15.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/31/2019 at 11:14 AM, visighost said:

Gabbuchi is a fun puzzler that can get quite challenging. Given the lack of guides, I only wanted to tell everyone that while you need to complete all levels in order to get the gold trophy, you do not need to get a full heart for any of them. Just play the game casually - it gets challenging enough without having to worry about filling your stomach or limiting the number of switches!

Glad it's not only me who finds this challenging! I was sweating after only the third world trying to JUST get him satisfied before moving on, then realized you don't even need to have Gabbuchi "satisfied" to get all the trophies. Just a lesson that you should always check the forums ?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

This game does get hard in later worlds, but since skipping counts towards unlocking the next worlds, you can skip as needed until World 15 is unlocked. Then go to World 15 and play or skip those stages until the last stage is available. Beat that stage (it’s an easy one) and make sure to choose “View Stats” after to unlock the “Game Clear” trophy.