Fast 1,000 kills in Custom Match

45 minutes ago, SensorFi said:

Ha, I'm sure I have came across and killed you a few times! Sorry!

A lot of trophies are 100% glitched and it is annoying. I am on around 700 kills for the Master Assassin trophy which is what I need for the platinum. I have no doubts it will glitch.

I've definetely encountered you too few times ??

Good luck everyone with the trophies! Hope they don't bug out... the grenade one seems bugged for me as for now.

On 2020-05-16 at 4:26 PM, SensorFi said:

A lot of trophies are 100% glitched and it is annoying. I am on around 700 kills for the Master Assassin trophy which is what I need for the platinum. I have no doubts it will glitch.

Haha yeah I know your username all to well ?

I'm well over 1200 kills and still no trophy, I hope you aren't affected by that. I'm also missing the last grenade kills trophy. I've done well over 60 grenade kills (mostly boosting against my alt account) and this shit is getting seriously boring at this point...

On 16/05/2020 at 4:12 PM, mrrj46 said:

I've definetely encountered you too few times 1f602.png1f602.png

Good luck everyone with the trophies! Hope they don't bug out... the grenade one seems bugged for me as for now.

Yup you've killed me a few ?. I'm on 800 kills now. I am also at 111 games played and no airborne trophy.

On 16.5.2020 at 4:26 PM, SensorFi said:

Just saw this thread on the home page and got confused because I thought not enough people cared about this game. And well since I’m hunting trophies in ping for a few days I came here and what do I see. The guy that killed me yesterday while I was sitting in my car xD

3 hours ago, GG_Der_Noobgamer said:

Just saw this thread on the home page and got confused because I thought not enough people cared about this game. And well since I’m hunting trophies in ping for a few days I came here and what do I see. The guy that killed me yesterday while I was sitting in my car xD

?? I am so sorry to everyone I have killed while they are hunting trophies.

i am on 900 kills and 120 games played and the Airborne trophy hasn't popped. If the Master Assassin doesn't pop I give up.

4 hours ago, KingCuervo88 said:

if i only i knew bots were coming... both times i got the plat i had to get around 1,500 kills... would have been much faster having the brainless AI run at me

If I need to endure this game longer and reach over 1,000 kills I will give up.

5 hours ago, mrrj46 said:

No, I barely reached 400 kills overall.

That's me over 121 games now and still no Airborne ??

2 minutes ago, SensorFi said:

If I need to endure this game longer and reach over 1,000 kills I will give up.

Take a break, I see you've been grinding the game for 3 days non-stop ??

The bots won't go anywhere. 

Have you exited any match before it was completed by the way? As in menu>quit the game

1 hour ago, mrrj46 said:

Take a break, I see you've been grinding the game for 3 days non-stop 1f602.png1f602.png

The bots won't go anywhere. 

Have you exited any match before it was completed by the way? As in menu>quit the game

Never! I only leave matches once I have won or have been killed.

I will reach 1,000 kills soon and then if it doesn't pop I'll be taking a break ?

39 minutes ago, osscaff said:

I must be easily at over 100 suppressor kills and still don't have Agent 48! This game is taking my soul!

You got it now! Congrats.

I'm at 140 matches played and still don't have Airborne ???

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently trying to get the 1000 kills. Some of your names ring a bell as well. 

I'm trying to land with mostly bots. What's the best way to go about it? I'm currently doing no cross play and a mix of solos and 1 man squads.

I think it's mainly on times I play but sometimes I can 5 minutes for a game to get only 1 or 2 human players or sometimes 20 human players.

Is there a consistent way?

Luckily the game hasn't bugged out like with others but I know this last 1000 kill trophy is the one that is mainly glitched

22 hours ago, JabbyK said:

I'm currently trying to get the 1000 kills. Some of your names ring a bell as well. 

I'm trying to land with mostly bots. What's the best way to go about it? I'm currently doing no cross play and a mix of solos and 1 man squads.

I think it's mainly on times I play but sometimes I can 5 minutes for a game to get only 1 or 2 human players or sometimes 20 human players.

Is there a consistent way?

Luckily the game hasn't bugged out like with others but I know this last 1000 kill trophy is the one that is mainly glitched

The best way for me is to start with Fpp solo with no crossplay and mostly i start with no players just bots, when you are playing with bits try to avoid the middle of the circle and just move at the edge of the circle because i have noticed that the bots move usually always move near the edge of the circle or outside of it

Btw how many kills do you have now?

Edited by AnungUnRama-_-

On 03/06/2020 at 10:40 AM, AnungUnRama-_- said:

The best way for me is to start with Fpp solo with no crossplay and mostly i start with no players just bots, when you are playing with bits try to avoid the middle of the circle and just move at the edge of the circle because i have noticed that the bots move usually always move near the edge of the circle or outside of it

Btw how many kills do you have now?

I'm doing that method now. I'm on nearly 1500 lifetime and 1100 in this season with a mix of TPP and FPP.

It hasn't popped but I will keep trying and see what happens.

Thanks for the advice though. I'm mainly getting bots now with few humans.

23 hours ago, JabbyK said:

I'm doing that method now. I'm on nearly 1500 lifetime and 1100 in this season with a mix of TPP and FPP.

It hasn't popped but I will keep trying and see what happens.

Thanks for the advice though. I'm mainly getting bots now with few humans.

Alright let me know how it goes, Iam also trying

On 08/06/2020 at 3:13 PM, AnungUnRama-_- said:

Alright let me know how it goes, Iam also trying

Update on this.

I'm currently on around 1850 kills overall and nearly 1500 in this season.

My last attempt at going for this is trying it in only one playlist which is Solo FPP. I'm currently nearly at 800.

I'll let you know but it's not looking good.

2 hours ago, JabbyK said:

Update on this.

I'm currently on around 1850 kills overall and nearly 1500 in this season.

My last attempt at going for this is trying it in only one playlist which is Solo FPP. I'm currently nearly at 800.

I'll let you know but it's not looking good.

I'm already on over 1000 Solo FPP kills and still no trophy. :/

PS: One day i will kill you! :D

2 hours ago, S3_EpigTV said:

I'm already on over 1000 Solo FPP kills and still no trophy. :/

PS: One day i will kill you! :D

Oh hello.

That sucks to hear. Is that for this season or overall?

Hahah one day when I don't get killed by bots. I see a few tags with S3 on them recently. You guys trying to get it?

I currently have 2,109 kills overall and 1,251 kills this season alone. I have played exclusively solo TPP with crossplay turned off on an EU server and I haven't even touched any other play mode.

Master Assassin is the only trophy I'm missing and I would just like to get this over with... Just putting this information out there.