should anything be done online?

I don't remember the 3 specific trophies in question, but I didn't find any of it challenging, even carrying 3 people through the game dry. You're sure to have fun with one particular mission and Cooked Saddle of Rabbit/Orange potions. :D

EDIT: Do be aware there's a giant difference between your offline camp and your online camp. You can use your offline camp to duplicate items via the cloud and push them into your online camp indefinitely. This will cut down on material grinding significantly.

Edited by Helyx

19 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I don't remember the 3 specific trophies in question, but I didn't find any of it challenging, even carrying 3 people through the game dry. You're sure to have fun with one particular mission and Cooked Saddle of Rabbit/Orange potions. :D

EDIT: Do be aware there's a giant difference between your offline camp and your online camp. You can use your offline camp to duplicate items via the cloud and push them into your online camp indefinitely. This will cut down on material grinding significantly.

i havent even booted the game up yet; i'm just scoping out any trophies that might implicitly require an online connection (or benefit from it). What exactly is the online camp?

• 1 year later...
On 11/17/2019 at 4:31 PM, hore said:

3 trophies specify "local or online"; can i easily do them with an idle controller, or will they be significantly more challenging without another human?

lol sorry i know this post is old but your avatar is fucking hilarious hahah. american history x with a platinum over the symbol haha

• 1 year later...
On 7/27/2022 at 5:00 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

^Fantastic movie with a really deep message!

i recently found some of the deleted scenes that the original producer had filmed before norton got ahold of the film and cut them out. they wont include them anywhere in the dvds. theres alot of rumors of what happened during the ediitng process. as far as norton getting the scenes and burning them.

6 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

i recently found some of the deleted scenes that the original producer had filmed before norton got ahold of the film and cut them out. they wont include them anywhere in the dvds. theres alot of rumors of what happened during the ediitng process. as far as norton getting the scenes and burning them.

Where can I find them? I'd love to see them. The blu-ray I have has some deleted scenes but I'm not sure these scenes are what you're talking about.

• 1 year later...