How do the dlc work in this game

Blood-Stalker1

• 5 months later...

Bought this for €12.95, but I need a clear sum for how much more I would have to sink into this to get 100 % completion.

So: you can't earn these Rage Coins just by playing the game, but have to whip out more actual money and you have to open up a Bethesda account?

6 hours ago, Antiristus said:

So: you can't earn these Rage Coins just by playing the game, but have to whip out more actual money and you have to open up a Bethesda account?

Correct, you can only get the premium trophy DLCs by purchasing Rage Coins with real money from the PS Store in the same region you got the game from, then make sure you're signed into your Bethesda.net account so the DLCs can be bought from the in-game store. You will need to drop £10-15 on Rage Coins, to get both of the Premium trophy DLCs.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Correct, you can only get the premium trophy DLCs by purchasing Rage Coins with real money from the PS Store in the same region you got the game from, then make sure you're signed into your Bethesda.net account so the DLCs can be bought from the in-game store. You will need to drop another £10-15 on Rage Coins, to get both of the Premium trophy DLCs.

Thanks. Seems like an awful lot of hassle to 100 % a game that isn't apparently even very good. I think I'll keep it shrink-wrapped.