What I wish I'd known before I started

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, MattPieti said:

Small question, didn't feel like starting a new topic was worth it. What does the "Erase" ability do? I started this game yesterday and I've seen enemies use it several times today. Haven't noticed it doing anything, but it sounds like it could be nasty.

Erase removes any buffs you've put on yourself like Haste or Protect. If you have no buffs, it does nothing to you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Should I try and steal the thief class early? I got absolutely bodied the first time I tried and I don't know if I'm messing up or if I should get it later

I'd say you can wait. Dragoon and Dark Knight are the best to go through the story with. Even after the story those are great and you only need to branch out to other jobs for a few trophies or switch to Scholar sometimes to make certain dungeons easier.

1 minute ago, Rebourne07 said:

I'd say you can wait. Dragoon and Dark Knight are the best to go through the story with. Even after the story those are great and you only need to branch out to other jobs for a few trophies or switch to Scholar sometimes to make certain dungeons easier.

Gotcha. Haven't gotten those yet but I'm looking forward to looking cool

• Like 1