Question about Online Pass and PSN EEUU

hemi632

Hi. The last year i bought this Resistance: Burning Skies totally new. The online pass was expired some years ago. In the store of the PS app i try to redeem code, it says "This code contains 1 item. Do you want to redeem it?" And the item is: "Download Resistance: Burning Skies Online Pass to active online fatures and multiplayer", and later says: "This voucher is no longer valid". Soo, the question is: there is some customer service for PSN EEUU i can contact for (online preferably, because i live in latin america), so they can give a new code? I know the customer service is kinda crap. But i want to try it.

P.s: sorry for my bad english.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:31 PM, hemi632 said:

Hi. The last year i bought this Resistance: Burning Skies totally new. The online pass was expired some years ago. In the store of the PS app i try to redeem code, it says "This code contains 1 item. Do you want to redeem it?" And the item is: "Download Resistance: Burning Skies Online Pass to active online fatures and multiplayer", and later says: "This voucher is no longer valid". Soo, the question is: there is some customer service for PSN EEUU i can contact for (online preferably, because i live in latin america), so they can give a new code? I know the customer service is kinda crap. But i want to try it.

P.s: sorry for my bad english.

Ok, so for one the pass is expired. You have to purchase a new one. The pass costs 9.99 USD.

It is cheaper to just sell your physical copy and use the money from it to go towards the digital copy. This is because the digital one is cheaper than the retail copy and already includes the Online Pass. I bought the physical game and ended up paying $15 (Retail) + $10 (Online Pass) for $25, when I couldve bought the digital one for $15. Funny thing is, I cant even return it because I got Black Ops Declassified free from the Buy 1, Get 1 Free Deal.

When it comes to older games, vouchers tend to expire. Although, there are times when they somehow still register. I always get frustrated when guides mention buying a new copy. This is because vouchers expire and occasionally come out defected. 

As far as customer support, I believe you can try using the regular online website and have a chat discussion. I had my name revert done relatively quick thanks to it and I never spoke to a representative via the phone. Unless you get a really nice person helping, chances are they'll tell you the voucher is expired and you must buy the pass separately. 

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...