DLC - NSUNS3:FB Disc Only?

kanzenchaos

I haven't found anything about this on the internet, hope it doesn't sound that stupid lol

Is the Full Burst DLC only available through the Full Burst disc or is it an update for the normal version as well? There's no option to buy it separately from the PS Store.

I'm asking because I just found someone selling this game around here, but it's the base game only.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

I haven't found anything about this on the internet, hope it doesn't sound that stupid lol

Is the Full Burst DLC only available through the Full Burst disc or is it an update for the normal version as well? There's no option to buy it separately from the PS Store.

I'm asking because I just found someone selling this game around here, but it's the base game only.

If you're talking about the ps3 version, the full burst dlc is a paid dlc for the base game

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

Yes, PS3 version. The DLC isn't available on the PS Store, that's why I was asking.

Yeah it looks like it's been delisted off the ps store, when I click on it from my download history it just takes me to an unavailable page.

I've deleted the dlc off my ps3 and have tested the base game with current patch 1.04 and the results are that the dlc wasn't added in a patch

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yeah it looks like it's been delisted off the ps store, when I click on it from my download history it just takes me to an unavailable page.

I've deleted the dlc off my ps3 and have tested the base game with current patch 1.04 and the results are that the dlc wasn't added in a patch

Well, I'll look for a Full Burst copy then lol

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

Well, I'll look for a Full Burst copy then lol

Thanks!

Do note that if you get the FB version, you will have to do the DLC S-rank fight in order to get the plat, as the devs screwed up. Regular version doesn't have this issue. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Do note that if you get the FB version, you will have to do the DLC S-rank fight in order to get the plat, as the devs screwed up. Regular version doesn't have this issue. 

I'll keep that in mind, I don't think it justifies buying 2 copies though lol. Thanks for the info!

9 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Seriously? Have you tried from the PS3 itself or by using PSDLE?

I tried from the ps store on the ps3, the mobile app, and the website and the dlc doesn't exist. Even clicking the link on ps prices gives a dead page https://en.psprices.com/region-us/game/145074/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-3-full-burst

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-BLUS31066_00-NARUTONS3DATA001'

@kanzenchaosmy bad I didn't look close enough to see the ps4 tag. Your best bet is probably ebay or gamestop for a physical copy

edit: saw a thread on trueachievements stating that all of the naruto dlc for last gen has been delisted

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

I tried from the ps store on the ps3, the mobile app, and the website and the dlc doesn't exist. Even clicking the link on ps prices gives a dead page https://en.psprices.com/region-us/game/145074/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-3-full-burst

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-BLUS31066_00-NARUTONS3DATA001'

@kanzenchaosmy bad I didn't look close enough to see the ps4 tag. Your best bet is probably ebay or gamestop for a physical copy

edit: saw a thread on trueachievements stating that all of the naruto dlc for last gen has been delisted

I meant from your own download history, if you ever purchased it before of course.

52 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

This is not true... if you exclude that damn P.T. of course. I never ever lost a single content.

Supposedly Spectrum (the original version) was removed from download list, at least according to one owner. 

And yes, Vitas can be removed. The most obvious one is Picotto Knights. 

37 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Supposedly Spectrum (the original version) was removed from download list, at least according to one owner. 

And yes, Vitas can be removed. The most obvious one is Picotto Knights. 

I have no idea about these two games, especially Specturm. Picotto Knights was apparently online-only, F2P, and a Japan exclusive anyway. I can't find a single source about the removal of the former. Maybe the "one owner" should contact the Sony customer service and report the issue, by giving them all account info and transaction history number.

Edited by Lance_87

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

I have no idea about these two games, especially Specturm. Picotto Knights was apparently online-only, F2P, and a Japan exclusive anyway. I can't find a single source about the removal of the former. Maybe the "one owner" should contact the Sony customer service and report the issue, by giving them all account info and transaction history number.

Not much point to that. I was just giving examples. :/ 

• 5 months later...
22 minutes ago, Cpt_v0kA said:

Isn't there any possible way to get this DLC? I didn't know about the delisting until I searched for it few minutes ago...

I just bought a Full Burst disc, afaik it's the only way to get it (on PS3) nowadays.

Edited by kanzenchaos

Okay so I did a quick search for the physical copy and basically found a lot of disappointing results, I might actually start looking for anyone to do it for me for a PSN gift card in return...

Edited by Cpt_v0kA

• 2 years later...
On 03/06/2020 at 7:57 PM, kanzenchaos said:

I just bought a Full Burst disc, afaik it's the only way to get it (on PS3) nowadays.

Hey, so the content for full burst is included on disc? Or do you have to download it through a code? I'm thinking of getting a used copy, but the new content would have to come on the disc for it to work.

3 hours ago, DarckSephiroth said:

Hey, so the content for full burst is included on disc? Or do you have to download it through a code? I'm thinking of getting a used copy, but the new content would have to come on the disc for it to work.

It's in the disc! There is no code in the box.