Hard As Nails?

Mag1c1an

So, according to my Merit Badges, I have done all the Missions on Hard at least once, and today I also got the Merit Badge for completing all 16 Missions on Hard.

But, unfortunately the Trophy " Hard As Nails" has not yet popped.

Has anybody got any suggestions of what I need to do to get this to pop?

Thanks In Advance.

My co-op partner and I both had it glitch on us this past week. He also had the bounty trophy glitch on him. Luckily that one didn't glitch on me. I think we are going to just replay the game, and do it again. Hope it doesn't glitch out next time. One of the biggest reasons why I hate games that save on games servers. Can't upload your save as a backup. 

• Like 1

All sorted now, So I just carried on playing the missions that I had done the least amount of times. There were like 3 or 4 I had only previously completed once, after finishing the 3rd one the trophy popped. So I am not sure if the completion info is stored differently locally on your PS4 than that on the Division Servers.

Edited by Mag1c1an

I just had the same problem two days ago....got the commendation patch (service distinction) but no trophy pop.  So internally the game recognizes my status, but externally there's no trophy recognition.  Emailed Ubisoft about it, but they're trying to respond as though it's a router issue or lack of synch.  Neither of those is the issue...I earned King of Skill just last night.  Trophies not popping is amateur hour stuff.  Ridiculous.

• Like 1

Guys I have one question (it’s more a “notice”):

Is there any chance that in order for the trophy to pop, we have to do all the STORY missions on hard and NOT the invaded version of the missions? 

I have done some missions on the invaded version and some others on the normal version and the Merit Badge for completing all 16 Missions on Hard is filling up both times. 

So you guys are saying that the Invaded missions count towards the hard commendations? And that is why so many of us had issues, thinking it was glitched? Because we showed that we had completed certain missions on hard, when really it was invaded missions counting towards the "hard difficulty or higher" commendation?..... Geez. If that's the case, Ubisoft really needs to fix this. My friend and I replayed every single mission again on hard, to find that it was the Capital Stronghold that we needed apparently ? 

If this is the case, then this shit needs to be reported to Ubisoft. Because its just another headache caused by bs on their end

On 12/25/2019 at 3:50 PM, shadow_hunter_x2 said:

once i clear the invaded 0ne, it back to "normal" right?

Yes it does but I believe you can run the non-invaded mission without completing the invaded one. You just won't be able to fast travel to it. Where you press and hold "triangle" to adjust difficulty you can press and hold it again to change whether it is invaded or not.

On 26/12/2019 at 2:03 AM, Badkat18 said:

So you guys are saying that the Invaded missions count towards the hard commendations? And that is why so many of us had issues, thinking it was glitched? Because we showed that we had completed certain missions on hard, when really it was invaded missions counting towards the "hard difficulty or higher" commendation?..... Geez. If that's the case, Ubisoft really needs to fix this. My friend and I replayed every single mission again on hard, to find that it was the Capital Stronghold that we needed apparently 1f644.png 

If this is the case, then this shit needs to be reported to Ubisoft. Because its just another headache caused by bs on their end

Yes mate, I believe that the reason the trophy is not popping up is because we are doing the invaded missions on hard and not the “normal” version of the missions... the commendations are filling up both ways but the trophy only needs the “story” missions....

• Like 1

16 hours ago, shadow_hunter_x2 said:

i finally got it, and it unlocked after i played an ivaded one..? still a bit confused xD

lol! I have 1-2 missions that I have not done on hard. I have finished some as invaded and others at challenging (not hard). I will tell you tomorrow if the trophy will pop!

• 1 year later...
On 12/30/2019 at 1:27 AM, vangelistm said:

lol! I have 1-2 missions that I have not done on hard. I have finished some as invaded and others at challenging (not hard). I will tell you tomorrow if the trophy will pop!

I know its been over a year but did it pop if you remember lol. Im just about to go through them on hard and i want to do some on invaded to get spec points

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2021 at 8:16 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

I know its been over a year but did it pop if you remember lol. Im just about to go through them on hard and i want to do some on invaded to get spec points

Sorry mate, I can’t be 100% sure. I think it popped after an invaded version but it’s been over ahead I platinumed the game. I will be back though when I get the expansion (in discount)!!

my opinion: do whatever mission u want on invasion and write it down. Do the others on their normal version and see what happens!

Edited by vangelistm
  • Like 1