Looking for items

PreLoki

Hey guys, I finished the game and after a glance over my collection, I'm still missing 3 items.

2 items after the green ring, I'm assuming the bowling pin and bowling ball ? I've done the mission, but they're not registered in my collection. How do I find them again ?

1 item after the human doll, Im sure it's the red balloon. I have the blue and green one, but can't find the red one.. Any ideas ?

Edit: alright, either the game bugged on me or the bowling pit quests are missable once you finish the game.

Spoiler

I loaded an old savefile where I didn't finish the game and turns out the bowling pit was in autumn. In the other savefile the bowling pit never occured in autumn (only in spring and summer)

or I somehow missed it.

I had to match the pin's size for a third time, the bowling ball strikes the pit and boom, red balloon unlocks. Right after switching to winter you can interact with the bowling pin again,

once the bowling ball appears and apologizes, you unlock them both. 

weird.

Edited by PreLoki

37 minutes ago, Anke said:

Ahh, could this be why I can't find bowling pin again? I got him in Spring and Summer and then completed the game and now he's gone. 

Do you really have to finish his little side mission before completing the entire game?

Then it really is missable. Your situation is exactly like where I've been. Hope you have an old savefile just before the end,

otherwise you might need to start a new playthrough.

I mean you can finish the game without the side mission, but if you're going for the platinum, specifically the Red Balloon! Blue Balloon! Green Balloon!,

Welcome Home, Everyone. and Struck Gold trophies then yea, you need to finish the side mission before the end of the game.

Edited by PreLoki

10 minutes ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Wait so how do you get the different balloons?

I think you get all the balloons through the bowling pin mission. When you match bowling pin's size and right after the bowling ball strikes the pin, you unlock a balloon. All in all there are 3 different balloons (green, unlocked in spring), (blue, summer) (red, autumn).

Edited by PreLoki

29 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

I managed to do the bowling pin mission after beating the game, i have all collection filled but no trophy 

So it's rather a bug, or maybe completely random when it appears ? Well I hope it gets patched if it's a bug. 

No question marks ?

Make sure you create all the different sizes of poop with the mouth character

(small, eat one edible character then poop) (medium, eat two then poop) and (big, eat three then poop).

Also, you can create different types of fruit with the trees. You can see it in the collection.

If you can't seem to create the last fruit from every tree, make sure you travel to other seasons with the tree.

Edit:glad it worked out.

Edited by PreLoki

53 minutes ago, PreLoki said:

So it's rather a bug, or maybe completely random when it appears ? Well I hope it gets patched if it's a bug. 

No question marks ?

Make sure you create all the different sizes of poop with the mouth character

(small, eat one edible character then poop) (medium, eat two then poop) and (big, eat three then poop).

Also, you can create different types of fruit with the trees. You can see it in the collection.

If you can't seem to create the last fruit from every tree, make sure you travel to other seasons with the tree.

Edit:glad it worked out.

I still haven't got the poop trophy so seems those don't count. 

I went from island to island for the bowling pin, remember it also gets smaller each time. It was hard to notice on the last island. The only thing small enough in size to match it is the balls off the top of the sushi piece

How do you get the smallest and tallest trophy? I guess it was to do with using the ruler but couldn't find what to measure 

Edited by stupot00

6 hours ago, stupot00 said:

How do you get the smallest and tallest trophy? I guess it was to do with using the ruler but couldn't find what to measure 

For smallest: It's one of the things that turn into a tree. The chestnut I think. You have to transform the tree back into it at one of the holes in the center of the seasons.

For tallest: It's the big yacht. One of the big things you can move between the season islands with.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, PreLoki said:

Then it really is missable. Your situation is exactly like where I've been. Hope you have an old savefile just before the end,

otherwise you might need to start a new playthrough.

I mean you can finish the game without the side mission, but if you're going for the platinum, specifically the Red Balloon! Blue Balloon! Green Balloon!,

Welcome Home, Everyone. and Struck Gold trophies then yea, you need to finish the side mission before the end of the game.

Thankfully I think I have one where I've just started Autumn, hopefully I can get him again.

I'm encountering a lot of bugs with this game.

I now have every item, every tree has eaten and fruited every item it can, and I have all sizes of poop. Still no trophy.

Any ideas? Anyone encountered the same thing?

Trophy popped on reloading. Yeesh.

Edited by Anke

I've had the game crash on me in the menus, give it a try, get aboout 10 friends all holding hands and then go into the collections menu and sit there, after about 10 mins or so the game just crashes. Had it twice now. For the final few trophies getting everyone to go gold I saved like every few minutes.

Great game but my god does it need patching/optimising.