Sweet Shop 0.1%

WreckItRob1990

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/12/2019 at 5:19 AM, gamerrob25 said:

What do you have to do to get this? Read online you just got to get to level 30 and complete all 10 challenge.  If that's the case why is it the lowest %? or is there more as the highest online ranks scores you get some items aswell?

You need to play online as well. You can't reach level 30 by just playing the campaign and all subgoals. I can't confirm if Bonus levels help you boost that Level, but I got a lot of rewards and leveled up by playing online with a friend until both got Sheep Rank. 

New customizable items have been added with the latest patch. I hope I don't need those, since it requires more online grinding... 

On 17/01/2020 at 4:20 AM, TurtlePM said:

You need to play online as well. You can't reach level 30 by just playing the campaign and all subgoals. I can't confirm if Bonus levels help you boost that Level, but I got a lot of rewards and leveled up by playing online with a friend until both got Sheep Rank. 

New customizable items have been added with the latest patch. I hope I don't need those, since it requires more online grinding... 

Got plat few days back but nah you don't need the new items. Just get sheep rank  and 100% campaign, training and challenges . Got lvl 30 before 100% everything. 

9 minutes ago, gamerrob25 said:

Got plat few days back but nah you don't need the new items. Just get sheep rank  and 100% campaign, training and challenges . Got lvl 30 before 100% everything. 

Damn I hope my sheep rank didn't reset bc it tends to do that. If so I'm sure I still have my collectables. 

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I got all online trophies, completed Training,Challenges and Campaign with all Sub-Goals but i'm still level 29 and need 2700 exp. Which is a lot because you need 37000 in order to reach level 30. Can anyone confirm if the extra Campaign levels give exp?

Doing just about anything in Worms W.M.D gives you exp, whether that be in single player or in multiplayer, I believe.

• 1 year later...
On 2/11/2020 at 5:04 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

I got all online trophies, completed Training,Challenges and Campaign with all Sub-Goals but i'm still level 29 and need 2700 exp. Which is a lot because you need 37000 in order to reach level 30. Can anyone confirm if the extra Campaign levels give exp?

Did you find the answer? I wanna know whether we need to grind more ranked matches even after reaching Sheep rank in order to reach lv30

On 22/01/2022 at 9:13 PM, hore said:

Did you find the answer? I wanna know whether we need to grind more ranked matches even after reaching Sheep rank in order to reach lv30

I stopped at sheep rank straight  away so you don't need to carry on after that. been a couple years so forgot where I got all the experience points. I just 100% everything if I remember.

• Like 1