RHP Master Not Unlocking

I think it's one of those instances when the game already marks the trophy as unlocked but there's just no pop, immediately after the trophy not popping I deleted the local save data and downloaded an older cloud save and redid the viewpoints and... nothing; any tips?

Edited by EffectHunter
  • Like 1

17?

Weren't 19 in total? (11 in New Orleans, 6 in the Bayou and 2 in the 3rd area). 

Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember seeing both New Orleans and Bayou counters, being 11 and 6 respectively, and I only earned the trophy when I went to the 3rd area and sync the 2 spots there. 

I could be wrong, but it would be odd/funny because I did it yesterday... I'm on the ps3 version, but that should be the same (bugs included..). 

Go to YT, that vid has timestamps for all 19 viewpoints (I was right, according to that list). 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

17?

Weren't 19 in total? (11 in New Orleans, 6 in the Bayou and 2 in the 3rd area). 

Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember seeing both New Orleans and Bayou counters, being 11 and 6 respectively, and I only earned the trophy when I went to the 3rd area and sync the 2 spots there. 

I could be wrong, but it would be odd/funny because I did it yesterday... I'm on the ps3 version, but that should be the same (bugs included..). 

Go to YT, that vid has timestamps for all 19 viewpoints (I was right, according to that list). 

10 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

There are a few in Chichen Itza, maybe you are missing those.

Thanks! I had already platted this on ps3 and honestly didn't remember those in that area

• Like 1

• 3 months later...