Trophies I reality should care about before server closure?

PhoddaII

Don't if it was already posted, and didn't find anything about it, so I would like to ask:

What are the trophies I really should care about before Server closure?

PSNProfiles Guide says it's just four o' them, but other sources have conflicting information

Thanks in advane

You'll need to get Clubman, Contender, And So it Begins! Team Work, Unbeatable, and Lifer as they're the online trophies.

You don't need online for it but the grind to level 50 is made slightly easier when online is enabled as it gives you faceoffs against other people that gives you fame when you beat it. The fame from faceoffs isn't that big of a deal though, might save you a few races worth of time by the time you're done though.

Community Service, Any Takers and I'll Save that for Later are the only online trophies in Bikes that you have to worry about, the rest can be done offline.

Edited by DEI2EK
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

You'll need to get Clubman, Contender, And So it Begins! Team Work, Unbeatable, and Lifer as they're the online trophies.

You don't need online for it but the grind to level 50 is made slightly easier when online is enabled as it gives you faceoffs against other people that gives you fame when you beat it. The fame from faceoffs isn't that big of a deal though, might save you a few races worth of time by the time you're done though.

Community Service, Any Takers and I'll Save that for Later are the only online trophies in Bikes that you have to worry about, the rest can be done offline.

Not op but, 

Great summary, thank you! 

Edited by Joker-Kun890

I did a list asking the same so here it is:

DRIVECLUB:

-Contender
When the timer expires on a Driver Challenge, be at the top of the leaderboard.
-Clubman
Join a Club, or have someone join a Club that you have created.
-And So It Begins!
Send a Challenge to another player.
-Team Work
Be a member of a Club that is Club Level 10 or above.
-Unbeatable
Win 5 of your own Solo Challenges after sending them to at least one other player.
-Lifer
Drive at least 1000 miles (1610 km) as a Club Member.

DRIVECLUB BIKES:

-Community Service
Participate in an Evolution Bike Challenge.
-Any Takers?
Send a Solo Bike Challenge to 10 or more players.
-I'll Save That For Later
Save a Multiplayer Replay at the end of a Race after finishing on the podium with 6 or more competitors (Bikes Only).

None of the dlc's has any online trophy for both DC and Bikes.

Edited by AN0n1m8
  • Like 3

Hey guys, I started the game today and got 14 trophies in about 3 hours including the online trophies that was mentioned in this thread. Just use the guide on psnprofiles as a first guide. Read it in detail and you can see what trophies can be "tricky". Then google those trophies for a detailed description on how to get it. (True Trophies has some great descriptions). ....and whalla ...14 trophies in 3 hours ... this is what I did today. Hope it helps....now for the other 13 to get that plat.

• Like 1