Do I still have my online progress when I changed my name?

MrNiveaulos

Of course, you can't say for sure, if every achiever got it legit, but I know someone who got it recently and I'm positive, that this particular trophy-pop wasn't hacked. And the story of the achieving matches the information every achiever (who writes back) also provides. Also the history of this trophy makes me think it's just glitched, because a few years back, only European players were affected - Americans for example unlocked it just fine. But as said, every now and then it still happens for a very very lucky player somewhere on Earth.

But no one knows for sure, how to pop the trophy. If it's luck or if it's a specific situation of players on the server (still luck-based, though). There is, however, a thread here on the forums where stuff like this is discussed: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/78017-with-my-devil-dogs-still-no-solution/ Feel free to join the conversation and the hunting for luck. ?

Edited by woggly4
Link added

5 hours ago, woggly4 said:

Of course, you can't say for sure, if every achiever got it legit, but I know someone who got it recently and I'm positive, that this particular trophy-pop wasn't hacked. And the story of the achieving matches the information every achiever (who writes back) also provides. Also the history of this trophy makes me think it's just glitched, because a few years back, only European players were affected - Americans for example unlocked it just fine. But as said, every now and then it still happens for a very very lucky player somewhere on Earth.

But no one knows for sure, how to pop the trophy. If it's luck or if it's a specific situation of players on the server (still luck-based, though). There is, however, a thread here on the forums where stuff like this is discussed: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/78017-with-my-devil-dogs-still-no-solution/ Feel free to join the conversation and the hunting for luck. 1f609.png

In that case, I stand corrected :).