Ludwig was Right Trophy

topper_92

• 1 month later...

Well, you DO need to leave Adelaide for the trophy to work in the first place. That's why Sophia gets mad and sends you to do the thing. 

9 minutes ago, wilwheaton5 said:

Were you able to get The Cartographer trophy as well by doing this?

You can get the Cartographer way before Sophia will get to the point of Edgewater. Ideally, right after the Groundbreaker. You get tons of exp by doing these quests. Basically it's the entry-quest for the Board.

Edited by Akrioz

23 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Well, you DO need to leave Adelaide for the trophy to work in the first place. That's why Sophia gets mad and sends you to do the thing. 

You can get the Cartographer way before Sophia will get to the point of Edgewater. Ideally, right after the Groundbreaker. You get tons of exp by doing these quests. Basically it's the entry-quest for the Board.

Okay cool thank you, I'm just working out which trophies I can get by save-scumming and not doing a whole new Playthrough. I'm assuming I can get the Mightier than the Sword trophy as well if I left Adelaide in Power in Edgewater?

Edited by wilwheaton5

7 minutes ago, wilwheaton5 said:

I'm assuming I can get the Mightier than the Sword trophy as well if I left Adelaide in Power in Edgewater?

No, you can't. For "Mightier than the Sword" Reed must be a head of Edgewater. Sophia won't like any other outcome and will send you to do "Ludwig was right". I read the trophyguide and it assumes that you will place Reed in power, save, do "Mightier than the Sword", reload, go kill reed before talking to Sophia, do "Ludwig was right".

P.S. You can get Mightier tha the Sword on Supernova walkthrough anyway.

Edited by Akrioz

5 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

No, you can't. For "Mightier than the Sword" Reed must be a head of Edgewater. Sophia won't like any other outcome and will send you to do "Ludwig was right". I read the trophyguide and it assumes that you will place Reed in power, save, do "Mightier than the Sword", reload, go kill reed before talking to Sophia, do "Ludwig was right".

P.S. You can get Mightier tha the Sword on Supernova walkthrough anyway.

Okay cool, thanks for the help! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2020 at 9:51 AM, topper_92 said:

Just a heads up that you do not need to leave Reed in charge to get this trophy as per the guide. I left Adelaide in charge, and when I sided with Sophia I got the Foundation quest anyway and brought robo-destruction to Edgewater.

My guide has the intent that you do not have to do multiple runs, and you need Reed in power for one of them.

• 5 weeks later...

You can leave Reed in power and make a manual save after the ship crash.

Now if you go to Sophia you'll unlock "Mightier than the sword" trophy; but if you go to edgewater and kill Reed when you go to Sophia she'll give the  quest "Foundation".

Complete Foundation to unlock "Ludwig was Right".

So you can earn both trophies in one playthrought just reloading the save.

I did it today :)

Hope to help you :)

• Like 1

On 03/04/2020 at 4:53 PM, omegamarx said:

You can leave Reed in power and make a manual save after the ship crash.

Now if you go to Sophia you'll unlock "Mightier than the sword" trophy; but if you go to edgewater and kill Reed when you go to Sophia she'll give the  quest "Foundation".

Complete Foundation to unlock "Ludwig was Right".

So you can earn both trophies in one playthrought just reloading the save.

I did it today :)

Hope to help you :)

Thanks, i found a lot of mixed info about this on the internet. 

This one is right and précise. 

Thank you :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

For anyone following this, just to be clear, you can have Reed or Adelaide in charge. If you’ve left Reed in charge, you’ll need to kill him before going back to Akande after clearing the airwaves on Monarch.  If you left Adelaide in charge, you don’t need to kill her.