Invincibility Glitch Detailed PS4 Video Tutorial

arcanehornet_

https://youtu.be/LQGc-Jmtwys

Hello fellow Hollow Knight players!

I made this little video showcasing the glitch and how to do it to help a friend of mine, but I decided to share it here too to maybe help some of you perform it. It is a bit amateur but I appreciate any feedback about it.

Also, please keep this thread free of complaining about the glitch and those who use it. I made this video simply to help those that decide to use it. Thanks ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

whats the current patch number?

Latest version should be 1.02, which was released around October 2018.

So i guess it's safe to assume that this hasn't been and never will be patched ;)

• 5 months later...
On 19/11/2020 at 8:51 AM, BuyurDayim said:

A quick disclaimer about the glitch, I executed it yesterday and the glitch goes away when you use the dream gate ability.

Didn't try it yet, but I think you have to use it inside the dream gate already? Like after dream nailing To enter the pantheon? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 25.11.2020 at 9:43 AM, Dade728883 said:

Didn't try it yet, but I think you have to use it inside the dream gate already? Like after dream nailing To enter the pantheon? 

You can activate the glitch in many places, as long as there is water you can drop to. I am talking about using Dreamnail ability after the glitch is done. You are no longer invincible if you use any dream gate ability. 

• 1 month later...