Legendary Beasts trophy glitch

First of all, it's rediculios, that the game still has so many glitches with collecting stuff, scanning, etc. Every second topic here are about glitches. What happened to me is not very rare, as I thought it could be.

The problem is, one of the mini-bosses are not respawning for me. Not a big deal, honestly, if it wasn't tied for a trophy. The boss is some kind of Albino Spider on the Kashyyyk planet. Not hard at all. The thing is, it killed me once, then i decided to return for the revenge and found there is no more any bosses in the cave. Then, i found info about that creature in my codex, which 100% means it won't appear any more, cause the game decided that i defeated him (which I didn't), which means I'm locked of achieving "Legendary Beasts" trophy.  

I know about disc version fix for that issue, but, unfortunately, i own a digital copy.

I used to a different kind of bugs, except the ones that requires to re-complete the game for a single trophy. Gosh, that's so annoying. Left the game for my day off, started on that new planet, but right know pissed off so much about that issue. It's already 3 months passed from the release date, why is this game still have so many issues with trophies?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LazyJournalist said:

First of all, it's rediculios, that the game still has so many glitches with collecting stuff, scanning, etc. Every second topic here are about glitches. What happened to me is not very rare, as I thought it could be.

The problem is, one of the mini-bosses are not respawning for me. Not a big deal, honestly, if it wasn't tied for a trophy. The boss is some kind of Albino Spider on the Kashyyyk planet. Not hard at all. The thing is, it killed me once, then i decided to return for the revenge and found there is no more any bosses in the cave. Then, i found info about that creature in my codex, which 100% means it won't appear any more, cause the game decided that i defeated him (which I didn't), which means I'm locked of achieving "Legendary Beasts" trophy.  

I know about disc version fix for that issue, but, unfortunately, i own a digital copy.

I used to a different kind of bugs, except the ones that requires to re-complete the game for a single trophy. Gosh, that's so annoying. Left the game for my day off, started on that new planet, but right know pissed off so much about that issue. It's already 3 months passed from the release date, why is this game still have so many issues with trophies?

WoW .. I was going to pick this up .. Sorry to hear about that. Think I will wait for a patch? I mean they should have one soon?

32 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

WoW .. I was going to pick this up .. Sorry to hear about that. Think I will wait for a patch? I mean they should have one soon?

I'd play it anyway. Just extract your safe file somewhere before entering the cave in case you'll die or smth. I wish i knew about this glitch earlier. Now, after i tried to find a solution for this it seems a lot of gamers got that bug. Also, that's so stupid, that you can ressurect every enemy in the game except for those objective mini-bosses. I really like to complete games in one run, but after getting this glitch I'm not very interested in continuing the playthrough right now. Very upset

Happened to me as well. It's the only trophy that keeps me from getting the platinum. It's a common issue since Respawn released a patch last week. They fixed the problem with the tactical guide for Albino Spider not appearing, so now it unlocks even if you didn't manage to survive the encounter with said mini boss. Basically they fixed one trophy, but screwed the other one ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ScharkThePlayer said:

Happened to me as well. It's the only trophy that keeps me from getting the platinum. It's a common issue since Respawn released a patch last week. They fixed the problem with the tactical guide for Albino Spider not appearing, so now it unlocks even if you didn't manage to survive the encounter with said mini boss. Basically they fixed one trophy, but screwed the other one 1f606.png

That's exactly what i figured searching for a bug fix. Why they just don't give an option to fight those bosses without getting xp again and again? Fight just for fun, not for leveling. At least, that would definitely prevent players from glitches like the one, that happened with us.

8 minutes ago, ScharkThePlayer said:

Yes, they could do that since those enemies aren't much different than their lesser versions.

Now it's wait for the patch or do another quick run, this time without the collecting.

Looks like it's time to give it a break until Respawn gonna respond on that issue and release a next patch. What a shame..

29 minutes ago, Erebus2509 said:

What is the fix for the disc version?

The solution for disc holders from Reddit:

"If you have the disc, you can fix this is a roundabout way:

1) Go Offline 2) Go the Meditation spot outside the Albino's spawn to save, then close the game 3) Delete the game's app, and then redownload it (it should preserve your save) 4) After you do this, open the game and continue 5) Enter the cave and fight the big spider!

I tried this on my PS4 and it worked! Apparently version 1.00 doesn't have this glitch, which is why you need to redownload it while offline.

After I beat it, I exited the game, went online, updated to the latest version, and my achievements for killing it popped up after a few minutes"

Can't confirm though it really works, because i own digital copy. 

Edited by LazyJournalist
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, LazyJournalist said:

If you have the disc, you can fix this is a roundabout way:

1) Go Offline 2) Go the Meditation spot outside the Albino's spawn to save, then close the game 3) Delete the game's app, and then redownload it (it should preserve your save) 4) After you do this, open the game and continue 5) Enter the cave and fight the big spider!

I tried this on my PS4 and it worked! Apparently version 1.00 doesn't have this glitch, which is why you need to redownload it while offline.

After I beat it, I exited the game, went online, updated to the latest version, and my achievements for killing it popped up after a few minutes.

Thanks, it worked. Didn't even need to update to get the trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...