Pick any non-plat trophy you're jealous of

Shahanshah1991

I agree that Sonic Adventure 2 is harder than the first when it comes to the A ranks. Go for the A ranks in City Escape. Mission 5 requires at least 19000 points. Here are a few tips for it:

If you jump just at the tip of a ramp at the beginning, you might get 1000 points.

Homing attack as many enemies in a row as possible.

In the part after going downhill and you see a moving beetle and a light dash set of rings, what I do instead is charge a spin dash on the stairs, land on a building, then spin dash over the moving beetle.

Always go for the golden beetle located near one of the rails, it yields a lot of points.

Don't lose your rings - try to keep your shield for the truck that chases you. You'll need those rings for Ring Bonus.

Not sure about exact name of the "beetle", so I just call it that.

Should I stop giving advice?

9L0300ba.png If I were living in 2k3 and trophies existed back then...

• Like 1

20S6ae5d1.pngParty Pooper
KO all the henchmen celebrating your arrival at the party

I really didn't feel hitting people celebrating my arrival :lol:

Borderlands - What  A PArty, the Items just will not drop, no matter how much i try

Read my tip on it & I will guarantee you'll get it asap.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/190-Borderlands/81-What-a-party

Edited by homer_snake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me neither :D  I just earned them via Undead Nightmare (I see you own UN :)  so you can earn them too)

23S54781b.pngCool In A Crysis

Complete the game on Hard or Delta difficulty

Surprisingly I'm very bad at this game!

Say what? Are you sure, how is that possible?? :o

I died about 10-20 times at the first time I encountered enemies and after a while I discovered running past all the enemies the game doesn't require you to kill works really well. I only killed enemies I had to kill and once I reached chapter 6/7 there were mostly Alien enemies and those were much easier, mainly because of finally having a team helping you. 

Just replay chapters afterwards for other trophies, like kill trophies and secondary objectives.

Gold Revenge & Campaign Gold from Batman: AC. I can download this game anytime I want (PS+) but something tells me I won't like this game, something just puts me off. And ofcourse these trophies too. But there's something else.

Spec Ops the line's FUBAR trophy, really wanted beating the game on that difficulty, besides i've heard good things about it's campaign storyline, i'll eventually buy it for sure^^

The game will blow your mind. :P

Your BC2 Onslaught DLC trophies. A few months after platinum I rebought it for the DLC but didn't wanted to do the Onslaught DLC, mainly because back then my internet was pretty crappy and didn't wanted to ruin it for others if I would keep getting DCed. Plus I was afraid not many people were still going for those trophies.

But now I see gaming sessions who seem to be able to find enough people makes me reconsider it. I have new internet now and it's only those 8 trophies I need for 100%. On the other hand however, school is starting monday and I have to buy the game, AGAIN. Plus BF4 is coming soon so who knows they might shut down the servers. 

I basically have to make a decision fast and then get those trophies ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...