Pick any non-plat trophy you're jealous of

Shahanshah1991

20Lc7cd7c.png

It's mostly based off luck I know, but I tried so many times, could never get this stage cleared.. I'm terrible at puzzle games.

Man, if you wanna get better at Puyo Puyo, come join Puyo Nexus, practice in Exercise / Endless Mode or play Puyo Puyo VS 2!

2L46ac43.pngThis is all I could think of from the above post's games that we've both played.

18S07ef2b.png dive in 25

i can't believe it when i see other peoples earn this trophy while i am not :(

the dive in feature is the most broken feature in LBP2 to date!

lol it really is. I kept getting people who just wanted to show off their pods and costumes. The only reason I even have this trophy is because my roommate and I kept getting paired up when we were doing the dive ins

lol it really is. I kept getting people who just wanted to show off their pods and costumes. The only reason I even have this trophy is because my roommate and I kept getting paired up when we were doing the dive ins

a friend of mine also telling me this might work too where he / she can stand on his / her pod and i use the dive in and we randomly meet up but i never tried it, at least you're lucky you got to another person pod, i for the most part whether get error out or a player failed to load my file or someone refuse to let me in or peoples kicked me out so far i am at  2 / 25 damn i got a long road to walk on foot. 

@homer_snake keep using those Save States! You'll get 800k after Round 7. Be sure that you picked up the two hidden 1UPs on Rounds 1 & 2. I had enough lives that I just play through Round 7-2 without save states.

12Le736ac.pngYou Are The Legend
Win A RANK in all stages in story mode.

This and every other Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 and Capcom Arcade Cabinet trophy that I don't have yet. Man, we used to take the time to collect every single Emblem in Sonic Adventure DX and unlock Tails Adventure. That was the stuff.