Soedesco say there is an update coming to fix Job Hopper

GUDGER666

10 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

So you did it with the digital version? 

No. I went to my library and took out the disc version for free as I didn't feel like trying to mess around with downgrading the digital version I bought.

I backed up my saves and deleted the digital version and saves off the HDD. Popped in the disc and paused the update it tried to download.

Played as normal until I could do job postings. Job hopper popped without issue and as intended.

2 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

No. I went to my library and took out the disc version for free as I didn't feel like trying to mess around with downgrading the digital version I bought.

I backed up my saves and deleted the digital version and saves off the HDD. Popped in the disc and paused the update it tried to download.

Played as normal until I could do job postings. Job hopper popped without issue and as intended.

Ah, don't think 1.00 works at all with the Pro for the digital version. 

Edited by GUDGER666

8 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Ah, don't think 1.00 works at all with the Pro for the digital version. 

I had issues running the disc version on my pro as well until I deleted all the save data for Real Farm off my HDD. (Just remember to backup saves first)

Dont know if thats the same issue for digital though. Worth a test if you can downgrade the digital version I suppose as this fix from the dev has been "in the works" for years. :dunno:

• Like 1

I highly doubt it's gonna be fixed. If you want it to be then spam them on twitter so they take note, it seems I'm the only one which is why they are just ignoring now.  They are pretty active on Twitter so i know they see the posts. 

Edited by GUDGER666

• 1 year later...

Update: I can confirm the latest patch will unlock this trophy. Start a new game, do the tutorial (once finished unlocks missions) and do a mission from each of the 4 farmers. Finally got the plat after a year and a half of waiting. I have the digital version of this game only. I can’t believe the developers actually fixed it. Hats off to them. 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I got Job Hopper and the plat a few days after the Gold Edition update was released. While this trophy is fixed I think it breaks a few other things. I had to start a new game to get some things working. I also got into the habit of saving after every job and backing up my save to cloud storage. There was a game breaking bug for me that would cause a major FPS drop, and trying to save in order to restart corrupted my save file. So with my save backed up if I saw the FPS drop I would just quit the game and load my cloud save. Luckily it still didn't take too long to get Job Hopper and the rest doing things like watering jobs. 

I just wanted this list completed and off my PS4 lol.