What is your call regards to, trophy.

ElliotSmithy

• 1 month later...

2,5 hours and the closest challenge i had was half a ball away. Started midnight and its getting 3A.M. I'm gonna have one more good effort tomorrow and then it's going to be 15' a day try. Last trophy for platinum, hoping to get the platinum in a 12-13 hour mark and this is already going too much. Rookie doesn't miss, amateur takes it way back if you press the directional button too much.

Edit : i just love how we earn trophies after we post. Done. Only this trophy took me 3 hours . Nadal against Monfils with slices on the sidelines on Grass court on amateur difficulty. Finishes the game in 15 hours in total

Edited by Steva24
Got trophy!

• 10 months later...

If you hold the serve button on rookie difficulty, you can actually aim outside of the lines when serving. It will be close to the line each time. I did this with top spin serve (O button) and almost always got a foul call very close to the line. Then you have to get a little lucky and get a call overturned. I tried for a while and managed to get 3 overturned calls in the 15 minutes I tried. 

• 2 months later...
On 8.1.2021 at 1:46 PM, glmmedball said:

Try serving underarm and go for the lines or try to hit a fault. I find the slowness of the underarm serve confuses the line judges, and they often make mistakes calling the underarm serve out when it actually touches the line. 

Definitely the way to go.

Tried it 3 times and it worked.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

On 30/03/2021 at 0:30 AM, jay_horror said:

Just got on rookie with a underarm serve to the corner. I was shocked. This is probably one of the most satisfying Platinum Trophy just for this damn bronze lol.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExrutthWgAEeUFu?format=jpg&name=small

I can't believe it but it worked for me as well LOL

In what exact corner did you aim at??? Middle or side ones? I'm going f***** crazy with this trophy. It's been 3 hours I'm really considering giving up I'm going to bed right now. F*** this sh*t. Sorry if the question seems stupid, I hope you understand what I'm asking. I'm desperate, never thought in my life that this stupid trophy would be the hardest trophy in the entire game...

EDIT: FINALLY ACHIEVED THIS TROPHY AFTER 7 LONG HOURS. Ridiculous... Just ridiculous, I was only able to achieve this after two days trying. 

My method was: On ROOKIE, Underarm serve to the left corner where the two lines meet (should work while aiming the serve to the right corner too). Just hold triangle until the very end of the serve animation and PRAY FOR THE GODDAMN REFEREE TO CALL THE BALL OUT. It will still be a pain in the ass, I took seven long hours to achieve this while following all types of tips from the little information I saw on the internet about this game... Tried to play so many times in Amateur too but no luck. 

I cannot believe I did it, I was really considering giving up on the platinum and I'm a dude who never gives up on platinums. I absolutely hate LUCK BASED TROPHIES. Without any doubts the worst and most difficult trophy in the entire game. 

Good luck if you're trying it. Here's my reply with the full info of how I did it + the actual trophy screenshots + the actual video of my unlocking the trophy, I really hope this helps the next poor guy that is reading all this crap... 7 F***** HOURS. If I did it you can do it too.

dwk8c2dBR-95a2ibRTem8dyuFxEit7OM786Gi0B_

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 11:06 PM, fresquinho said:

In what exact corner did you aim at??? Middle or side ones? I'm going f***** crazy with this trophy. It's been 3 hours I'm really considering giving up I'm going to bed right now. F*** this sh*t. Sorry if the question seems stupid, I hope you understand what I'm asking. I'm desperate, never thought in my life that this stupid trophy would be the hardest trophy in the entire game...

Bruh sorry for the late response now saw this and instantly got painful flashbacks for this trophy lmao

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 3:06 AM, fresquinho said:

EDIT: FINALLY ACHIEVED THIS TROPHY AFTER 7 LONG HOURS. Ridiculous... Just ridiculous, I was only able to achieve this after two days trying. 

My method was: On ROOKIE, Underarm serve to the left corner where the two lines meet (should work while aiming the serve to the right corner too). Just hold triangle until the very end of the serve animation and PRAY FOR THE GODDAMN REFEREE TO CALL THE BALL OUT. It will still be a pain in the ass, I took seven long hours to achieve this while following all types of tips from the little information I saw on the internet about this game... Tried to play so many times in Amateur too but no luck. 

I cannot believe I did it, I was really considering giving up on the platinum and I'm a dude who never gives up on platinums. I absolutely hate LUCK BASED TROPHIES. Without any doubts the worst and most difficult trophy in the entire game. 

Good luck if you're trying it. Here's my reply with the full info of how I did it + the actual trophy screenshots + the actual video of my unlocking the trophy, I really hope this helps the next poor guy that is reading all this crap... 7 F***** HOURS. If I did it you can do it too.

dwk8c2dBR-95a2ibRTem8dyuFxEit7OM786Gi0B_

Thanks for this - tried for a few hours but following this underarm technique got me the trophy in just under 30 mins.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Well I just got this very annoying trophy aswell. The technique with the underarm serve didn't work for me. I tried for like 3 hours between rookie and amateur difficulty but both didn't work. What worked for me was using :square: for a spin ball which hit the edge of the board barely and got me the call. I actually managed to do it this way on my 3rd try so if you're struggling with this trophy you might wanna give this method a try.

Edited by ULTRABOSS009
Video added