[Video] I Am Bread Full Platinum Walkthrough

BushidoCypher

Any tips on how to get inside the chairs on garage in cheese hunt I did it once and now I just get caught between the chairs and lose even with 20 second left.  I am going nuts.

Oof finally got it, was much easier getting in with the screw attached,  I was disconecting it too much at the end but finally had enough time to make it to the chair.

Edit: Welp looks like this is the platinum stopper for me.  Way too much bullshit.  I can't even get to the second cheese on the leaf consistently and if I do I fail hard at the lilly pad.  In 30 tries I made it to the car twice, once I had no SIF item with me and the first time I failed to get on the car and just smashed my cracker.  Thank you so much for the guide it was fun getting to this point but I dont see myself ever making it to the end in that ridiculous time limit without ripping my hair out haha.  I might give it a try every now and then but it just seems impossible.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

19 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Which level is easiest to get 100 percent integrity on cheese hunt? The first two levels seem to hard to get it because of having to fling myself onto glass which would ruin my integrity. Is there an easier level to do it on later that I can spend 10 minutes doing it carefully?

The bedroom seems pretty do-able but I am curious if there is an easier level than that.

I recommend bathroom like my video, some didn't like it since it seemed "risky" but the only risk part is the giant jump from shelf to floor and it's like 20 seconds in so if you fail the timing of landing there isn't a real loss imo and find it much easier personally.

I've done the game about 8 times as well so just my personal experience.

@iGGTheEnd keep at it for a day or two. I’ve been in the same mind set as you, where it seems impossible, but you will get better with persistence. My first time, I got around 2:55 and thought the run seemed amazing, but when I went back and looked, I was really slow. You definitely get better and gain loads of time you never thought you were losing. Fling gently with only one shoulder button to get the Lilly pad easier. If I used two buttons, I’d typically go too far.

20 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

@iGGTheEnd keep at it for a day or two. I’ve been in the same mind set as you, where it seems impossible, but you will get better with persistence. My first time, I got around 2:55 and thought the run seemed amazing, but when I went back and looked, I was really slow. You definitely get better and gain loads of time you never thought you were losing. Fling gently with only one shoulder button to get the Lilly pad easier. If I used two buttons, I’d typically go too far.

Ya I finally made it on the car with 40 seconds left but after grabbing the cheese I flung myself to hard and broke my cracker.  It definetly seems doable to me but it is going to be extremely frustrating. 

• Like 1

Ugh skipping Garden for now and doing Petrol but having game issues because of petrol.  The wafer I am supposed to SIF falls through the shelf right at the start every time, tried resetting the PS4 and it doesn't help.  Instead what resetting the PS4 did for some reason is get rid of all in game sound on every level and on the in game menu so now I dont know if I have grabbed the cheese or not.  

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Ugh skipping Garden for now and doing Petrol but having game issues because of petrol.  The wafer I am supposed to SIF falls through the shelf right at the start every time, tried resetting the PS4 and it doesn't help.  Instead what resetting the PS4 did for some reason is get rid of all in game sound on every level and on the in game menu so now I dont know if I have grabbed the cheese or not.  

For garden you just need to commit to not getting mad at bad eRNG. Delete user preferences in the save data and the sound will come back. Hopefully your cracker will be grabbable at the start. Weird glitch that I didn’t encounter on my twonpetrol attempts.

5 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

An easier way is when you spawn in the level at the start, use all 4 grip buttons to grip it and it'll spazz out and crack it. 
I've done the game quite a lot for customers and that glitch happens SO much it's lame.

8 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

An easier way is when you spawn in the level at the start, use all 4 grip buttons to grip it and it'll spazz out and crack it. 
I've done the game quite a lot for customers and that glitch happens SO much it's lame.

Ya I think I was pushing it down to fast and forcing it through the shelf so I let it fall slowly so it wouldn't fall through. Just the garden left.  Such hell.

Holy this is so rage inducing,  I finally got on to the car at 1 minute and my SIF item just flys off randomly.  So many of my good runs are just ended by bugs.  I made it to the boxes with %50 integrity at one point and when I climbed the final box it just randomly hit me 3-4 times and killed my fucking cracker.  I cant take this mental abuse.

25 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Holy this is so rage inducing,  I finally got on to the car at 1 minute and my SIF item just flys off randomly.  So many of my good runs are just ended by bugs.  I made it to the boxes with %50 integrity at one point and when I climbed the final box it just randomly hit me 3-4 times and killed my fucking cracker.  I cant take this mental abuse.

Ya it can be rough be careful on the car as well because SIF items tend to get stuck in the windows/windshields

Keep at it you'll get it mate

• Like 1

Just now, Bushido_Cypher said:

How infuriating but keep cool mate you got this you're literally tasting that A++!

Ya so close at least I know its possible for me to get it.  I just have so much trouble getting onto the fence and then launching from the fence to garbage cans.

17 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

oh man, so brutal dude! 1 second off. its a matter of time now.

JUST GOT IT!  I had the most messy run where I bounced off the grass in the pond and landed perfectly on the lilly pad and I almost failed at the end on the light but the game was very nice to me finally and gave me the cheese even tho I was at a weird angle.  Finished at 2:18 %12 percent integrity.  My heart wont stop pounding.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

JUST GOT IT!  I had the most messy run where I bounced off the grass in the pond and landed perfectly on the lilly pad and I almost failed at the end on the light but the game was very nice to me finally and gave me the cheese even tho I was at a weird angle.  Finished at 2:18 %12 percent integrity.  My heart wont stop pounding.

Dude that is fucking amazing! 
Huge CONGRATS! I love that you got it, that level is so brutal compared to the rest of the game I knew you'd smash it out man super hyped! 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

fuck yeah, mate! i knew you'd get it. takes a while for that Adrenalin to stop flowing, eh? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

fuck yeah, mate! i knew you'd get it. takes a while for that Adrenalin to stop flowing, eh? 

Ya I dont think my heart has ever raced that hard from a game and I was playing as a fucking cracker haha.  I didn't even think that run was close I made so many small mistakes I thought it was over.

1 minute ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Ya I dont think my heart has ever raced that hard from a game and I was playing as a fucking cracker haha.  I didn't even think that run was close I made so many small mistakes I thought it was over.

Lmfao hey Carbs are no joking matter. Crackers are serious business 
Least you get that nice relief/gratification seeing that Platinum pop :D

3 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

well, it is over...just not in the way you thought it was going to be originally ;)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Lmfao hey Carbs are no joking matter. Crackers are serious business 
Least you get that nice relief/gratification seeing that Platinum pop :D

I didn't even see the plat pop haha I put my head into my hands and looked at the floor in relief.  What a feeling, my rarest plat yet. Maybe Surgeon simulator next or I might wait for it to go on sale.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I didn't even see the plat pop haha I put my head into my hands and looked at the floor in relief.  What a feeling, my rarest plat yet. Maybe Surgeon simulator next or I might wait for it to go on sale.

Surgeon is definitely easier. The toughest thing on that game, in my opinion, is the ambulance tooth transplant speed run. The vehicle swerves and hits pot holes randomly, causing your teeth to go flying all over the place. It’s also a bitch to control your arm when it swerves about.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I've got a pretty informative guide on that one as well, my editing and mic at the time weren't the best though sadly :/

@Bushido_Cypher After talking about how much I was struggling last week, I reached some kind of epiphany and suddenly went from getting nowhere near target times on Cheese Hunt, to clearing all except Garden pretty easily. I don't know if re-watching your video somehow caused that, but either way I'm glad! Unfortunately around 3 hours of failed Garden so far... I can get to the car around 1.00-1.05 every now and then, but seem to always struggle picking up the car cheese and getting onto the roof. I'll keep at it though

So, thanks to you and @iGGTheEnd for the encouragement, it seems actually doable now!