[Video] I Am Bread Full Platinum Walkthrough

BushidoCypher

57 minutes ago, Hisuiryu666 said:

@Bushido_Cypher After talking about how much I was struggling last week, I reached some kind of epiphany and suddenly went from getting nowhere near target times on Cheese Hunt, to clearing all except Garden pretty easily. I don't know if re-watching your video somehow caused that, but either way I'm glad! Unfortunately around 3 hours of failed Garden so far... I can get to the car around 1.00-1.05 every now and then, but seem to always struggle picking up the car cheese and getting onto the roof. I'll keep at it though

So, thanks to you and @iGGTheEnd for the encouragement, it seems actually doable now!

No thanks needed mate you've got this! :D
Even just inching away here and there, you'll get the perfect setup eventually!

Just to avoid frustration when you make it to the car becareful holding a SIF glitch item because sometimes it gets you stuck into the windows of the car.

Looking forward to hearing when you get it mate!

In typical fashion, as soon as I posted about struggling I got it almost immediately!

Ended up making fantastic time up to the car, so I could take my time at the end and finished in 2.09. I saved the video so I might upload it later, pretty sloppy in places but apparently good enough regardless! Thanks again for the video, definitely helped out on ways to approach a bunch of different levels

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hisuiryu666 said:

In typical fashion, as soon as I posted about struggling I got it almost immediately!

Ended up making fantastic time up to the car, so I could take my time at the end and finished in 2.09. I saved the video so I might upload it later, pretty sloppy in places but apparently good enough regardless! Thanks again for the video, definitely helped out on ways to approach a bunch of different levels

Awesome job mate huge congrats! :D Another platinum to the list!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hisuiryu666 said:

@Bushido_Cypher After talking about how much I was struggling last week, I reached some kind of epiphany and suddenly went from getting nowhere near target times on Cheese Hunt, to clearing all except Garden pretty easily. I don't know if re-watching your video somehow caused that, but either way I'm glad! Unfortunately around 3 hours of failed Garden so far... I can get to the car around 1.00-1.05 every now and then, but seem to always struggle picking up the car cheese and getting onto the roof. I'll keep at it though

So, thanks to you and @iGGTheEnd for the encouragement, it seems actually doable now!

Grats on the plat man!  The game is just a bunch of trial and error until you press the right buttons haha.  Except garden cheese hunt, takes pressing the right buttons and a lot of good RNG.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 9:09 AM, Megatritionsts said:

Game looks fun to play Maybe one day I might give that game a try looks like a nice platinum to add to the collection.

It honestly is a lot of fun,  it will make you frustrated at times and you will have to repeat some of the levels 30+ times (garden hunt took me over 100 attempts) but it is definetly do-able because of this guide.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I played back in 2015 but stopped because of corrupted save file coming back to the game now playing for two days getting everything but garden cheese hunt your guide helped me a lot to this point thanks for the great work on that.

But man 2:20 on that level is a tough one I finished it 3 times (not to mention that other 50 failed attempts drowning in the pond xD) but I'm still way off by a good minute. I hope a little more grinding will get me good enough t oclear this fast enough.

I did it after another day of grinding. Could have been sub 2 minutes if i did not lose 15 seconds trying to pick up the cracker again on the engine hood xD.

Also a little break before the final climb to get the nerves back and not choke again. 

Edited by lemaestre
success
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...

going for this platinum now.

when I initially bought the game over 5 years ago, I gave up after not being able to do the first level.

tried the SIF method and A++ the kitchen level in under 10 minutes of getting used to it.

I'm going to try my hardest to plat this. 

This guide is GREAT. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Bushido_Cypher

FINALLY got the platinum, only took about 35 hours of gameplay, with damn near 5 years in between first trophy and platinum!

You're guide is AMAZING, the only thing I had to alter was the bathroom story (couldn't get an even toast on the damn hair dryer lol).

10/10 guide.

Took 100+ attempt of CH garden lmaooo but I did it!

YOU"RE A LEGEND.

• Like 4

On 6/20/2022 at 7:13 PM, Colin said:

Actually really helpfull video guide, managed to get loads of progress done day one (new time player), got all story missions A++ and a few rampages, but i think it will get harder

if you've gotten all story a++ and a few rampage's already you should be able to breeze thru bagel race.

zero g is a little tricky, but after about an hour or so getting used to the controls, you'll be able to do it no problem!

cheese hunt is by far the hardest, legit 10/10 difficulty and even more frustrating.

especially Garden. Good luck! You can do it for sure!

1 hour ago, mmico said:

if you've gotten all story a++ and a few rampage's already you should be able to breeze thru bagel race.

zero g is a little tricky, but after about an hour or so getting used to the controls, you'll be able to do it no problem!

cheese hunt is by far the hardest, legit 10/10 difficulty and even more frustrating.

especially Garden. Good luck! You can do it for sure!

Got the platinum just now lmao, cheese hunt garden took me a good night sleep, screamed when i got it lol, 12th fastest achiever and i don't know how

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2022 at 5:17 PM, mmico said:

@Bushido_Cypher

FINALLY got the platinum, only took about 35 hours of gameplay, with damn near 5 years in between first trophy and platinum!

You're guide is AMAZING, the only thing I had to alter was the bathroom story (couldn't get an even toast on the damn hair dryer lol).

10/10 guide.

Took 100+ attempt of CH garden lmaooo but I did it!

YOU"RE A LEGEND.

Sorry for late reply guys I got my original acc back, really happy you both smashed it out! 

On 6/23/2022 at 9:28 PM, Colin said:

Got the platinum just now lmao, cheese hunt garden took me a good night sleep, screamed when i got it lol, 12th fastest achiever and i don't know how

CONGRATS!!!!

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
On 02/02/2020 at 8:05 PM, Bushido_Cypher said:
What's up Clan! It's finally arrived. I Am Bread FULL PLATINUM WALKTHROUGH. Be a brave piece of bread on 1 mission to become TOAST!

Platinum difficulty 8.5-9.5/10, but with my guide I'm hoping to make it more around a 6-7/10!

If you like the video you should consider liking the video, sharing it and if you haven't joined the Clan yet it's as easy as just pressing Subscribe! ?
This one took awhile to edit but I do hope you enjoy and it please if it does help leave a comment below and let me know!

Thanks a bunch Bushido, I just got the platinum tonight. Wasn't so bad overall, although Garden cheese hunt did take me about 7 hours to do overall. Nothing else stumped me too much.

Guide was excellent, as was your Surgeon Sim one.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
27 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Thanks! In 1 or 2 levels I used a different route but it's personal preferences how to tackle a level. Great guide!

And f cheese hunt Garden a++ :)

Definitely man a guide is just for the guidance side of things so everyone is different!
Cheese Hunt garden can be super rough tbh

• Like 2