IRaneemI

Insane difficulty keeps glitching on me!!!

11 posts in this topic

Hey, so after many hours invested in this game and finally been able to cope with this ridiculous difficulty, I’ve encountered a glitch in the last chapter on insane difficulty. It happens to me every time!😡

If anyone knows how to get around this please let me know as I’m fed up of going through the full game to be hit with this stupid glitch. 

If you look at 2:09:01 in this video, this guy just goes through with no problem. 

I would suggest reinstalling the game as there may be an issue with the download. If the issue persists I would suggest deleting all your saves, after you have all the remaining trophies

Oh fuck that. I didn't need to watch the video, any glitch preventing you from completing this bitch of a game is a killer. It's terrible that it's at the end of the game, too

Burstawesome thankyou, I will give it a try. 
yowzagabowza it’s a real pain! Sony or the game developer should be able to auto pop trophies in this type of situation as I clearly reached the trophy requirements and it’s not my fault for any glitches occurring. 

On 06/02/2020 at 0:37 AM, Burstawesome said:

I would suggest reinstalling the game as there may be an issue with the download. If the issue persists I would suggest deleting all your saves, after you have all the remaining trophies

Thanks to your advice I finally got the platinum 😃🏆 I’m very happy! One of my hardest platinums to date. 

On 14-2-2020 at 0:12 PM, IRaneemI said:

Thanks to your advice I finally got the platinum 1f603.png1f3c6.png I’m very happy! One of my hardest platinums to date. 

Alright, safe to say this thread can get shut down then. ;)

Congrats!

This game is starting to piss me off, my last 3 attempts were all the game's fault that i died, including 2 times in chapter 4 (one the game crashed in the library section and another i just fell from a ledge for no reason). I'm starting to feel that i can beat this difficulty but the game keeps being an asshole.

On 14/2/2020 at 0:12 PM, IRaneemI said:

Thanks to your advice I finally got the platinum 1f603.png1f3c6.png I’m very happy! One of my hardest platinums to date. 

Impressive, well done!

On 19/03/2020 at 0:12 PM, andrehunter said:

This game is starting to piss me off, my last 3 attempts were all the game's fault that i died, including 2 times in chapter 4 (one the game crashed in the library section and another i just fell from a ledge for no reason). I'm starting to feel that i can beat this difficulty but the game keeps being an asshole.

You can do it. The hardest part about this game is not giving up. There was so many times I thought to myself I’m not going to get this platinum. Keep at it and that 1 perfect run will come