Can you get warhawk trophies with warhawk Reborn android app?

shai_sr12345

Hello so I never played the game from the start when it first came out on 2007 but I think I played this when I get the special edition of God of war asessions and was available to download through the disc.

But I discover it was closed in 2019 but in a few months I suprisingly discover a video in YouTube from mystic channel and in the video he was playing online in 2020 and wanted to see if there's people online in the ps3.

But for his surprise as my was there an app that name of it is warhawk reborn that let you connected through Lan connection to servers and playing a lobby matches and he was playing some matches.

And my question is does you can get trophies through this method and even to platinum this game?

I don't think I going to get the game at all (they made disc version for this game) but it interesting to know

Hope to get answers for this

Edited by shai_sr12345
Forgetting add something to the title
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

No trophies will be earned using the app at least with the current version. You just get to play the game again for the sake of playing the game. 

OK and how do you know did you try the app like I said I don't ownd the game and I am sure the download version that I in the pass download through the God of war ascension disc will no more be available to me to downloading so I can't try the app even if I wanted to

Thanks for commenting by the way

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

It was on one of the developers pages in the description of the app.

Mainly, that Warhawk trophies require the stats on the server to trigger trophy conditions and the app doesn’t save stats in its current version. 

OK and you think in the future the app will be in state of saving "game information" for getting people to earn trophies that they didn't earn in the past and even earning platinum?

• 6 months later...
On 09/02/2020 at 3:22 PM, shai_sr12345 said:

And why you think that?

In any way I will not going to get the game even if I will use in the future to play the game and even with a small chance to get trophies for this game

It will never happen. Trophies don't pop in LAN mode in Warhawk.

This app simply emulate a LAN over the internet, just like Garena, Hamachi, etc

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is indeed possible to play Warhawk again (there is a yt vid that shows what to do, I don't think the method is flaggable as you just change your DNS) and it should also be possible to get all trophies, however the server is now handled by 1 person (or more, I don't know) who are intended to play the game for fun, therefore you can completely forget to make your lobby and boost the trophies as you will be banned from the server for good (I saw a discord screenshot where someone said they could finally get the platinum trophy, but got a reply where they told him that he'd get a ban or sanction for stats padding). Apparently the ban would apply to your ps3 so using alts to make a lobby and have your main join there won't work.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1