Trophy glitched

jckdnll

FYI for anyone this might of happen too.

I was collecting the secret location trophies in order as I was playing through the game when for some reason the 3rd location on level 27 glitched on me (disappeared) so, I had to delete my game and save file than started a new game skipping the secrets until I got to level 27 and there it was & got my platinum, thankfully.

27 minutes ago, jckdnll said:

FYI for anyone this might of happen too.

I was collecting the secret location trophies in order as I was playing through the game when for some reason the 3rd location on level 27 glitched on me (disappeared) so, I had to delete my game and save file than started a new game skipping the secrets until I got to level 27 and there it was & got my platinum, thankfully.

It's not a Glitch. You have to get to the secret location before picking up the puzzle pieces. If you pick up a puzzle piece the secret location won't be accessible on that level. 

• Like 1

All of the complete level trophies glitched on me and i couldn't access any secret area. Then I exited out o main menu and I was only able to choose level 1 again.  Closing and reloading fixed it. There was a cutscene before level 1..... when things were glitched I don't remember seeing this so could be a hint that things aren't right. But if nothing is popping then you will potentially have a TON glitch out on you

Edited by Unknown_v2_0
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...