Trophies glitched?

SuchRemorse

I haven't had any issue with these two trophies, but trophies in this game are in general a little bit finnicky. For example, Thriller Night unlocked too early while AAA unlocked long after I've beaten Cybervaders. A Flock of Pixels and Voo Doo Knight unlocked after restarting the game. And I think I Blessed the Rains Down in Africa unlocked waaaaaaay too late.

So, maybe try restarting the game a few times. It might be worth a try before starting all over again.

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

I haven't had any issue with these two trophies, but trophies in this game are in general a little bit finnicky. For example, Thriller Night unlocked too early while AAA unlocked long after I've beaten Cybervaders. A Flock of Pixels and Voo Doo Knight unlocked after restarting the game. And I think I Blessed the Rains Down in Africa unlocked waaaaaaay too late.

So, maybe try restarting the game a few times. It might be worth a try before starting all over again.

I played for about another hour after reaching level 27. Just to make sure! I must have played about 20 more runs... Still nothing! I tried everything. I even contacted the developers. They said they will look into it. But I seriously don't want to do this all over again. I put in about 12 hours to finish this game. It's a serious grind that I don't want to go through again. 

2 hours ago, babygeez11 said:

The upgrade trophy glitched on me and I basically had to beat the game twice , so after seeing this to anyone else trying to get this plat will need to backup your save frequently 

I really don't want to play this game all over again. Ugh.. 

On 2/17/2020 at 8:55 AM, babygeez11 said:

The upgrade trophy glitched on me and I basically had to beat the game twice , so after seeing this to anyone else trying to get this plat will need to backup your save frequently 

Do you (or anyone else) happen to know if the upgrade everything trophy includes unlocking all of the available skins? Or is it just the actual upgrades?

8 minutes ago, Knave21 said:

Do you (or anyone else) happen to know if the upgrade everything trophy includes unlocking all of the available skins? Or is it just the actual upgrades?

It's not the skins or the dogs. Just the actual upgrades. I contacted the developer. They said it's not the skins. They are looking into this issue. Lets see what happens. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SuchRemorse said:

It's not the skins or the dogs. Just the actual upgrades. I contacted the developer. They said it's not the skins. They are looking into this issue. Lets see what happens. 

Ok thanks, I was thinking to get all the skins would be a brutal grind, but I wasn't sure because I unlocked all the upgrades and no trophy :(

A few of mine were a little haywire, some popped too early, some popped late (or after restarting the game), so hopefully they can clean it up

9 hours ago, Knave21 said:

Ok thanks, I was thinking to get all the skins would be a brutal grind, but I wasn't sure because I unlocked all the upgrades and no trophy :(

A few of mine were a little haywire, some popped too early, some popped late (or after restarting the game), so hopefully they can clean it up

It's already a brutal grind. After 20 mins you pretty much have seen the whole game. And it took me about 10 hours to get to level 27. I really hope they patch this. I don't feel like playing this all over again. It's not a bad game at all. It's a quick and a good fun little indie title. But not 20 hours good.

2 hours ago, kdubbs24 said:

I came here for this exact topic. I just upgraded everything and... nothing. Too tired to try restarting but I really hope this is fixed or I’m done with this game. 

Please contact the developer! That's what I did. They said they would look into it. But they also mentioned that nobody was really reporting anything. I'm assuming they would tend to be more concerned the more people contact them with this issue.  I tried telling them about this Forum but they didn't really seem interested. I did however get in contact with 2 of the art designers and the animator. They said they would look into it as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm... i'm a little concerned myself, my upgrades trophy wont unlock either...

The pixels and night driver unlocked late after closing out of the game and opening again, nothing I do though will force the upgrades to unlock... some people have the plat though so... are we just the unlucly ones? Lol ?

On 3/15/2020 at 4:35 PM, esstee11 said:

Hmm... i'm a little concerned myself, my upgrades trophy wont unlock either...

The pixels and night driver unlocked late after closing out of the game and opening again, nothing I do though will force the upgrades to unlock... some people have the plat though so... are we just the unlucly ones? Lol 1f616.png

The trick is to save the last upgrade, then restart the game, then buy the last upgrade. Unfortunately if you didn't do this, you have to do it all again on a fresh save file. It's the only workaround until the game gets patched (which I sort of doubt it will at this point).

2 hours ago, Knave21 said:

The trick is to save the last upgrade, then restart the game, then buy the last upgrade. Unfortunately if you didn't do this, you have to do it all again on a fresh save file. It's the only workaround until the game gets patched (which I sort of doubt it will at this point).

dam.

well the good news is i spoke to the devs and they say the trophy bugs have been fixed and the patch will come out on 26th March. :)

33 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

dam.

well the good news is i spoke to the devs and they say the trophy bugs have been fixed and the patch will come out on 26th March. :)

Oh damn that is good news. Thanks for reaching out to them about that. I only said it would never get patched because most of the time devs don't care too much about this sort of thing, so that's cool that they listened!

9 hours ago, Knave21 said:

Oh damn that is good news. Thanks for reaching out to them about that. I only said it would never get patched because most of the time devs don't care too much about this sort of thing, so that's cool that they listened!

Yea totally, some are great, some are lousy, but this Fantastico Studios seemed like real nice guys :)

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, D-Maestro said:

Same here, been checking everyday.  Even emailed them twice.  I went back and completed it a second time as well with no luck of trophies unlocking but did a backup save.  All we can do is wait and see I guess.

Did they respond to you??? 

On their Discord they say the patch is delayed but they will update when they know more. It’s not on their end I don’t think. Sounds like a PSN thing.

Hopefully glitched trophies do unlock with the patch like they said, I’ve got three golds and the plat that didn’t pop for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any tips for the cyber vaders trophy?

This is seriously so unbalanced and frustrating 

You basically get a slow-moving pea shooter and enemies go too fast, also you randomly stop firing especially as they get close

How many waves do you have to survive?

I'm legit considering share-playing with someone who will be able to get it

Edited by CaptainJeff87

On 4/21/2020 at 3:03 AM, CaptainJeff87 said:

Does anyone have any tips for the cyber vaders trophy?

This is seriously so unbalanced and frustrating 

You basically get a slow-moving pea shooter and enemies go too fast, also you randomly stop firing especially as they get close

How many waves do you have to survive?

I'm legit considering share-playing with someone who will be able to get it

Just keep playing and you'll get it! When you get frustrated take a break. Come back later with a clear mind. That's what I did. You'll get it if you keep trying. Seriously!