Untouchable trophy

joerose233

46 minutes ago, Hanakondah said:

Trophy is bugged, I always play offline and I have beaten many bosses without getting hit (beam build) and didn't get it, I just started a fresh run to farm the trophy and It doesn't pop at all.

I just got it. Are you sure you're not getting hit by anything? Some bosses, like the Ent, have a roar. Deals negligible damage, but it people say it voids the trophy. Are you doing it against the world bosses? Not every boss counts. Personally, I think Singe is the easiest boss for this trophy, since there are barely any adds and all attacks are easy to avoid.

• 2 years later...

Did the Bell Puzzle trick with the Harvester and while the boss trophy popped for "killing the boss", the no damage trophy against a World Boss did not pop. Either it is just badly programmed, or they patched that out entirely with that boss fight. Just letting everyone who is playing know now as I have attempted/completed the Bell Puzzle twice now and the trophy still will not unlock.

Edit: It seems after choosing "Offline mode" from the main menu before doing this, I unlocked the trophy with the above method. 

Video for details: 

Edited by x410xDragon
Added correct information