Summer Olympics 2021

Here we are, less than two months days from the next Olympics and it is time for us to share in the fun. 

This plat competition will be divided by country of origin as stated by your PSNP account. There is a cap of 30 per team. 

How this will work:

On 15 June, team can being prepping games that will be considered for points and signups will also close,  You can begin prepping at sun rise( 4:24 AM, Tokyo Time) on 15 June. Any games started before that date and time do not count. 

Spoiler

on 12 March, same day the Torch Journey begins, participants can begin prepping the qualifying games. You can begin prepping at sun rise( 5:56 AM, Tokyo Time) on 12 March. Any games started before that date and time do not count. 

Old Rules for last year updated.

On 23 July at Sundown,( 6:51 PM, Tokyo Time). Participants may begin recording platinum's. Competition runs until 08 August.

There will also need to be a handful of referees and scorers.  

Because of the amount of people involved scoring will be very simple

One point for plat

An extra point twill be awarded for finishing a game that can be connected to a specific sport. For example any game that has a bow and arrow could be considered archery. So there is some leeway. The referees will make a determination of a game will be disqualified . 

Additional Rules.

Obviously no, cheating, hacking or paying someone else to play for you. 

No Auto pop trophies or stacking

Most importantly enjoy and have fun. 

https://howmanydaysuntil.center/summer-Olympics/

Edited by kingofbattle8174

6 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Man I would love to compete in one of these, more so just to attack the backlog rather to actually try and get top score. With a 4 month old baby right now and possibly moving a few states away in the coming months, I have no idea what's in store for me even tomorrow, lol. 

I dont blame you, enjoy have fun, do what you can. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...