How to save game data to USB for the Psychotic Run?

MikeCheck--

Hello all! I can't wait to enjoy and get scared by this game, the trophies seem reasonable apart from completing it on Psychotic . . . I read you can save via USB and load the game that way.

How is this done? After beating a level do I exit application and then what? How do I reload the save?

Thanks!

• Like 1

From the XMB, go: Settings => Application Save Data => Copy to USB Drive (or the PS Plus Cloud if you have a PS Plus Subscription) => Until Dawn: Rush of Blood => Select All => Copy. Once you've backed up your saves, go back to the game and continue playing as normal until you feel the need to make another backup.. If you do make a mess of things, then repeat the above step but instead, us the Option to copy the saves to Local Storage - rinse and repeat until you have the trophy :).

It's wise to make lots of backups anyway for all your games, because you never know if a glitch or other issue is going to screw you over.

• Like 2

good luck, those harest levels feel nearly impossible. your going to be reloading that save alot lol. some of the levels are cakewalk. other levels you cant reload fast enough or have enough ammo before being cheapshotted. its almost a 1 hit kill but i see people have done it so if you have patience and persistence you can do it. me on the other hand i put a dent in my wall lol

@melodicmizery I love games with a challenge, feels much more rewarding to complete. I absolutely can NOT stand games that are collect-a-thons (Last of Us) and will only get 'em if I love the game and there aren't dozens lol!

I hope it isn't too bad! I'll have to reply when I play it but currently have a few games in front... Creed and LA Noire

• 2 years later...

Hi All,

This might be a long shot but ill try anyway. So I am returning to this game after some months of (want all my VR1 games done before VR2 arrives) I loaded my save this afternoon and noticed there was no continue which is what I thought i should have the option for. Anyway (save is from October last year which is about right) only got through the first two levels. Turns out there is no score on Psychotic for Haunted House but there is for the 2nd level. Any ideas? Am i wasting my time choosing level select??? Or should I just started again? Thanks alot - this is one of my last games to finish 

18 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Probably best to try again, and make use of save scumming along your way. The first couple levels aren't too hard on Psychotic anyways. Better to be safe than sorry! 

yep my thoughts too. when you say "save scumming" you mean the USB / cloud save exploit correct? thanks for your reply mate, not really looking forward to this but i need these VR games at 100% haha

• Like 1

12 hours ago, S-H-A-R-P-E-Y- said:

yep my thoughts too. when you say "save scumming" you mean the USB / cloud save exploit correct? thanks for your reply mate, not really looking forward to this but i need these VR games at 100% haha

Game is amazing, even with save scumming it was a great experience for me.

This was the 1st VR plat I ever got and it was amazing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

Game is amazing, even with save scumming it was a great experience for me.

This was the 1st VR plat I ever got and it was amazing.

long time no speak mate! Hope you have been well! Yeah I have always enjoyed the game just finding this game harder than VR worlds personally. Miss the old firewall boosting sessions Pro?? Let me know whenever you free to help me with this one hahaha

• Like 2