Horizon zero dawn can’t reinstall

a10j12

Hey first time poster here so here’s the problem, recently got a 4K tv and decided to reinstall some of my old favourite games and try them out. Now when I went to try and install horizon zero dawn I noticed on the store only the complete edition is there not the original one that I bought which they probably removed. So I went to my library to install it that way, but I can’t it shows up AND SAYS TO PAY €20.00 SHOWING THE COMPLETE EDTION. Seriously it’s forcing me to pay for the game again. Anybody else have this problem there was a forum about this before but for some reason the forum refuses to load so I decided to make my own. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Edited by a10j12
Edit: grammar
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

Did you have it in your library itself?

Sure did like I said I could only find complete edition in store so I went to my library on the purchased page. It shows up but I select it and it shows buy €20.00. THIS IS ON THE PURCHASED MENU. 

It seems the separate/normal edition is delisted and only the complete edition is available.

However, if you bought the normal edition back in the day, you should be able to find it in your downloadlist.

Easiest way to find you downloadlist:

1. Go to https://store.playstation.com/ on PC and login with your PSN-account

2. Click on your avatar (Top right of the page)

3. Click on 'Downloadlist' => Downloadlist contains all your purchases even the ones that are delisted

4. Search for Horizon Zero Dawn => This can be a pain in the ass as the page doesn't have search tools. In Chrome there's an extension named 'PSDLE' that provides search tools for this list.

5. Click on 'Download to PS4'

6. It should now download to your PS4, if it doesn't you can try to restart your PS4.

I know on PS3 you can use transaction management in a similar way if you want to install delisted games you bought in the past, but that's only for PS3 and maybe PSVita.

I couldn't find it that quick on PS4 as I always use the PC store or the Library on PS4.

Edit: Beneath 'Downloadlist' there's also an option 'Download row'(not sure about the translation to english) , this option shows what is waiting to be downloaded to your PS4/PS3/PSVita. If you want to cancel a download to your PS4, you can do it here.

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 4

55 minutes ago, Kolm said:

It seems the separate/normal edition is delisted and only the complete edition is available.

However, if you bought the normal edition back in the day, you should be able to find it in your downloadlist.

3. Click on 'Downloadlist' => Downloadlist contains all your purchases even the ones that are delisted

4. Search for Horizon Zero Dawn => This can be a pain in the ass as the page doesn't have search tools. In Chrome there's an extension named 'PSDLE' that provides search tools for this list.

6. It should now download to your PS4, if it doesn't you can try to restart your PS4.

I know on PS3 you can use transaction management in a similar way if you want to install delisted games you bought in the past, but that's only for PS3 and maybe PSVita.

I couldn't find it that quick on PS4 as I always use the PC store or the Library on PS4.

Edit: Beneath 'Downloadlist' there's also an option 'Download row'(not sure about the translation to english) , this option shows what is waiting to be downloaded to your PS4/PS3/PSVita. If you want to cancel a download to your PS4, you can do it here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. It worked it’s downloading right now took me awhile to find because I bought it back in 2017 thanks again

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kolm said:

I was going to say exactly this, which is a ridiculous way of having to get your games back, but is what I've done in the past.

This is actually the reason I started to buy physical the past few years after buying digitally since almost the beginning of the ps4. It's scary to think they'll all be lost.

Glad you got it back! Great game!

5 hours ago, a10j12 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH. It worked it’s downloading right now took me awhile to find because I bought it back in 2017 thanks again

Glad to hear it worked! :)

5 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Glad you got it sorted out. But we shouldn't have to go thru loops to download something we bought. SMH Sony.

Agreed... the least they could give us are some sorting or filter options in the downloadlist. I have a lot of psplus games and everytime I renew psplus, all those games are 'refreshed' and at the start of this download list. That's the reason I started using the extension in Chrome: I have a few thousand items in my list... Uncharted and The last of us alone were like 15-20 pages :( 

2 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

I was going to say exactly this, which is a ridiculous way of having to get your games back, but is what I've done in the past.

This is actually the reason I started to buy physical the past few years after buying digitally since almost the beginning of the ps4. It's scary to think they'll all be lost.

It gives a certain stress and annoyance that whatever I have digitally, might all vanish as soon as Sony goes bankrupt or decides to stop with PSN.

Already quite some 100% trophies that are unobtainable because the DLC was delisted... 

I also prefer a disc, I like to see my collection and I'm lucky to have good internet where I live now, but I know friends who still have downloadlimits of like 150-500GB a month. Good luck downloading a few games like COD :/ 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Yeah I agree it’s really dumb I’m gonna start going back to Also buying physical disks it’s been awhile since I even bought one 

• Like 1