Buggy trophies?

Vern3r0z

The worst of the stability problems have been fixed but overall performance is still mediocre at best, plus I've seen several complaints about certain trophies still being iffy so you may want to wait for an even deeper price cut, before pulling the trigger on this game and the DLCs. I think the devs have given up on this game, because there has been no news about any additional patches now that 1.09 is out so this may be about as good as the game gets.

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The worst of the stability problems have been fixed but overall performance is still mediocre at best, plus I've seen several complaints about certain trophies still being iffy so you may want to wait for an even deeper price cut, before pulling the trigger on this game and the DLCs. I think the devs have given up on this game, because there has been no news about any additional patches now that 1.09 is out so this may be about as good as the game gets.

80% off seems like a decent deal to me. Thanks for the quick response though.

For the trophies, I did not have the slightest concern with the 100% of the game.

The game is technically what it is, not a graphic masterpiece by any means. I had like 2 or 3 crashes which is quite little compared to what I was promised, the "biggest" problem being the fairly long loads, and quite frequent in the big areas of the game.

But the scenario, the characters, the universe and the atmosphere .. What a game ?

• Like 1