Trophy Thoughts

AuroraHistoire

Oh my goodness, I always wanted to start one of these! ?

I've seen a lot of 60 Seconds! gameplay over the years and I think this trophy list will be quite difficult to complete. The game has a lot of random chance. The always saying yes and no trophies are quite interesting.  

What are your thoughts on the trophy list? 

• Like 2

On 3/11/2020 at 4:33 AM, NCSFan001 said:

100% luck based list

Yeah, reading it seems to make it look like it's luck based, like saying yes only and winning in the end.

But does this include DLC as well that the PC had or something like that? As I am sort of familiar with the game.  Well, seen people play it, so I get an idea about the game itself.  But near the bottom, the trophies there seem to indicate DLC that was included?

Yes, many of the trophies are very much luck based as they require random events to occur. Yes man isn't that hard if you play on little boy (easy), naysayer can be a bit difficult. Tsar bomba (hard) is quite difficult to win on survival but you only have to do it once. Mad house can be tricky, but might be easier on fat man (normal) or tsar bomba. The game includes all the dlc from reatomized.

I am having some difficulty with Danger zone, Bug hunter, a gift and no stone unturned. I'm not sure of the exact requirements but I'm almost sure I've done them.

EDIT: A gift requires you to receive a food or water, without getting sick, with a note from the suitcase.

For Bug hunter let the cockroaches populate. Eventually you suspect they have become intelligent, use the bug spray.

Danger Zone - All breakable supplies must be broken in the shelter at the time same. (gas mask, rifle, first aid kit, radio, map and flashlight). I did Apocolypse on Tsar Bomba, grabbed all the required items, Dolores, the suitcase and as much food and water as possible. If you can grab the axe and bug spray it might help you survive long enough. Wait till day 4, as you usually get an event and chance to break something by then, the start by having Dolores take the suitcase and 3 items out with her. There is a high chance of her breaking most if not all items upon her return. Keep the first aid kit in the shelter in case a sickness/injury may occur. I reccoment taking the flashlight, rifle and gas mask/radio. As they are the hardest to break. Sometimes you get lucky and a natural disaster will happen, simply don't save anything. Characters who are crazy will eventually break an item related to them but this is unreliable.

No stone unturned, I'm not 100% certain but I believe all exploration events must occur during one playthrough (manhole, hole in the wall, safe behind map and hidden door).

Cuckoo's nest I did on survival Little boy. Ignore anything that looks like it might raise their sanity, birthdays, talking to silent family members, taking in a pet and perform evil actions (steal from neighbors). Do not scavenge.

END OF EDIT.

I was able to get Cat Lady easily due to a bug occurring with Enigma. It said Dolores returned and Ted didn't at the exact same time yet no one was in the shelter so I did not have to use any supplies. I simply progressed the days until I outlasted the cats. I almost got Konrad style but it ended on day 99.

Edited by Kitty_Paine
  • Like 1