pachinko

dragon801006

When i play yakuza4,i found the trophy for pachinko only need earn 500 point,but in AS version,it's need 3000 point.

In yakuza5, is it need 7777 point for pachinko complete or less like yakuza4?                                                                                                                                                                                      

• Like 1

On ‎2020‎년 ‎3‎월 ‎14‎일 at 10:25 PM, Sanetsuken said:

yakuza 5 requires a total of 7777 pachinko points. all done in one go. the ones you buy when you start count.

Thanks for your info.It seems need another 2 hours for pachinko in my yakaza travel.

• 9 months later...
47 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Ami missing something? I have been sitting here for about an hr. I got up to 4800 balls, but have been watching it fall all the way down to 0 with no input.

The score can go up as well as down depending on where the balls go (think of it like a pinball machine where instead of scoring points you score more balls, but if the ball drops down then you've lost it). I can't remember the exact strategy for this, but I know I saved this trophy for near the end and had an in-game cheat item from somewhere, and I tried following a few strategies posted in different places before just doing a lot of button mashing/turning the dial back and forth and watching how it affected the number of balls. I also saved immediately before trying it so that I could reload when I failed and try again with the cheat item.

Edit: Just looked this up to refresh my memory and I'm assuming you're trying the tactic where you use the cheat item (Get Rich Quick Card) on the Virtual Fighter machine with no input and it just eventually scores high enough? I could never get this to work either, so I ended up doing this by using the item and the Virtua Fighter machine, but also button mashing square a lot and using circle to turn the dial (think I mostly had it around the half way mark but not 100% sure on that).

Edit again: the strategy listed under the 'Ding Ding' trophy on the trophy guide on this site seems to describe the way I did it perfectly, so I would suggest looking there if you haven't already: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8924-yakuza-5-trophy-guide#51-ding-ding

Edited by StacFace92

18 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Ami missing something? I have been sitting here for about an hr. I got up to 4800 balls, but have been watching it fall all the way down to 0 with no input.

I found it easier to use Get Rich Quick Card on the Aladdin machine, if you get Big Hit Chance (if I remember the name correctly) you can trigger jackpots one by one. You only need to get balls in specific area to activate it (you will see the prompt on the screen). 

• 2 months later...

The guide’s Virtua Fighter method worked perfectly, first try. 

I did have a “lucky day” email. 

10 jackpots, stopped at 8500 but easily could’ve kept going. 

Slots were a little more challenging. 3-4 reloads and just scraped past 790 and stopped there. 

• 1 year later...

I tried this twice in case it helps anyone. Same technique in the guide, but first time I got 7 jackpots. Made it to 7500 but then it went back to normal mode and I couldn’t get back to a jackpot (gave up once it dropped down continuously to 4000). Next day tried again and got 16 jackpots, 18000 points before it went back to normal. Despite getting ‘you lose’ for the first four jackpots I still got a bonus after each one. Both days I had the lucky email.

So pretty much if you don’t succeed, try again. And restart if you drop out of jackpot mode even if you were really close. Literally nothing changed aside from what the game decided I deserved that day.