Glitches and bugs

Darth_Nogr

Perception Remastered.. Warning!!
 this game is full of glitches. First run i was grabbing all collectibles. Grabbed 4 poppets (4/2) in first chapter.. thus giving me the trophy for having them all in chap.3, before grabbing the last two in chap.4.

On chapter 2 arcade is still present when not supposed to be (superposed on other objects)
Beat the game on scary mode.. without using cane and without being captured by the presence. And only got 1 trophy out of 3. Overlooked and Quiet Knoll didn't pop.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't experience any bug except for the "Snoop" trophy that you need to listen to all messages. I tried it many times but I had no luck getting it pop. The thing is it's the only trophy I miss for the platinium. I guess I'll never have it... ?

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2020 at 1:30 PM, zoom041 said:

I didn't experience any bug except for the "Snoop" trophy that you need to listen to all messages. I tried it many times but I had no luck getting it pop. The thing is it's the only trophy I miss for the platinium. I guess I'll never have it... 1f614.png

Have you tried deleting the save file and starting over completely new? I had to do that for Quiet Knoll and Overlooked to work.  I really hope you're able to get that final trophy. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 7:47 AM, MonochromeJester said:

Have you tried deleting the save file and starting over completely new? I had to do that for Quiet Knoll and Overlooked to work.  I really hope you're able to get that final trophy. :)

Are you able to do them on story mode or do you need to do them on spooky mode?

23 minutes ago, MonochromeJester said:

I did them in the story mode, I believe.

Just to clarify that’s the mode where you can tap as much as you want without awaking the presence. Does that sound right?

Also, can you recommend a good guide for quiet knoll? I feel like an idiot in the dark. ?

Edited by VoidVictorious

6 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Just to clarify that’s the mode where you can tap as much as you want without awaking the presence. Does that sound right?

Also, can you recommend a good guide for quiet knoll? I feel like an idiot in the dark. 1f602.png

I'm sorry, yes you're right. You have to be on the mode where the presence will hunt you. xD I'm sorry it's been a while since I've played.

I used this guide for both Quiet Knoll and Overlooked.

10 minutes ago, MonochromeJester said:

I'm sorry, yes you're right. You have to be on the mode where the presence will hunt you. xD I'm sorry it's been a while since I've played.

I used this guide for both Quiet Knoll and Overlooked.

So when you tap, the house changes color right? I don’t want to do it on spooky unless I have to lol!

18 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

So when you tap, the house changes color right? I don’t want to do it on spooky unless I have to lol!

Yes if you tap the cane it lights up so you can see where you're going. You basically have to play the entire game in complete darkness. :)

• 1 year later...

I just finished most trophies only need the Quiet knoll, which I did in story mode and didn't get it. So I now have erased my save and will try qgain tomorrow in Spooky mode.

Anyway about the glitches I found 3 minors one.

1 the dolls I grabbed 2 in the first level 4 in the second 2 in the third and the trophy for grabbing all the dolls unlocked even tho I didn't have the chapter 4 one. So it seems like the trophy unlocks once you get 8 dolls regardless of the level that's what I have been reading.

Snoop trophy unlocks once I erased the save and did the thing of watching the title of every message and listening in the entirety of the last message.

And last Ingot the Complete every chapter trophy but not the Complete chapter 4 trophy... Easy fix just go back press continue, you will start in the very last section, finish the game again and trophy pops.

There are some bugs here and there doors not opening and stuff like that, but that gets fixed by quitting and reloading

One last thing to consider... ALWAYS backup your save, for some reason the save gets corrupted every now and then so when you exit the game first thing is backup save to the cloud. If the game keeps crashing when trying to load congratulations your save got corrupted, thankfully you have a backup save