Proof Of Concord Kept

Luka

Hello, 

I'm currently trying to farm proof of concord kept and I have a question. 

Can you farm them by being summoned as a dark spirit? 

If yes, I'm lokking forward to boost this with someone, thanks! 

From memory yes I believe you can, but it'll probably be much easier to just grind the knights on the Londo stairs.

Also I looked it up and a wiki says this: https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Proof+of+a+Concord+Kept

Reward for defeating invaders when defending a Way of Blue member as a Blue Sentinel or Blade of Darkmoon. The item is given each time an invader is banished rather than when you are sent home, so for farming you may want to keep one invader alive to stay in the world.
If the invader uses the Black Separation Crystal, a Proof of a Concord Kept is not awarded.
If the host challenges the area boss to banish the invader, a Proof of Concord Kept is awarded.
If the dark spirit is killed by another player, a Proof of Concord Kept is awarded. However, if the dark spirit kills themselves (i.e jumping off a cliff/ledge), a proof will not be awarded.

I just recommend farming it by yourself at the stairs like @ChunkyKong64 said. Equip all of the items that increase the drop rate’s luck, you should look up which items (DS3 has been ages for me) I’m sure there’s rings involved and make sure to equip the mimic head piece as it increases luck a lot. Without the luck items you’re going to have a tough time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Luka said:

Thanks! But this drop rates are really bad1f62d.png. Even with 380 item discovery I got 1 in 30 minutes

It is very grindy and it tests your patience. I’m sure you can get a higher item discovery, its too low. Always use a rusted coin before attacking too. 

When I was farming this it only dropped once every 30 minutes or every hour. I was very lucky a few times it dropped twice in a row and I even got it 3 times in a row. I still spent hours farming this. Vertebra Shackles, same thing.

It is pure RNG based.

• Like 1