Headbanger trophy help?

This took me a little while too, i gave up and played without trying for it, but i kept an eye out for crawler and line it up & BBOOOMMM!

but its alot harder than it sounds though. good luck and hope you get it soon! :)

This trophy is actually extremely easy. During the second last mission “Just like old times” Shepard calls a close airstrike killing many men and leaving some crawling for their life or sitting up barely breathing. Find one of these enemies and toss a nade at their head.

Edited by AniixFn
Mission Name.
  • Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 11:24 AM, AniixFn said:

This trophy is actually extremely easy. During the second last mission “Just like old times” Shepard calls a close airstrike killing many men and leaving some crawling for their life or sitting up barely breathing. Find one of these enemies and toss a nade at their head.

Wish I had read this before having to try for 10-15 mins to get a enemy to go down. Extremely annoying since there's no guaranteed way to get them to go down

• Like 1

On 2020-04-04 at 1:36 AM, abhinandhan22 said:

Wish I had read this before having to try for 10-15 mins to get a enemy to go down. Extremely annoying since there's no guaranteed way to get them to go down

I can definitely see how that would be a struggle haha, I had a similar trophy to this in another game and I just carried the strat over. Thanked the gods when it popped!