Question about Do NOT Push This Button

So I just completed the campaign on Veteran. I immediately went to the main menu and started the Museum. I'm getting destroyed on it because the difficulty is clearly Veteran. How on earth do I get the difficulty down to recruit? There is absolutely no difficulty select button from what I can see in the menu or from the pause screen while in the Museum. Any help would be great. I'm sick of trying with this dumb Museum. I didn't like it in 2009 and I don't like it in 2020. lol

Just now, X_RaceKing_X said:

You have to start another mission on recruit, then save and exit, then the museum difficulty will match your campaign difficulty. 

Ok, thanks! So to review, if I start the very last mission on recruit and then save and exit after the first checkpoint it will be recruit on the museum? 

I have a theory in my mind but highly doubt if it's going to pop the trophy. In MW2, you could melee the frozen characters and then press the red button. Since there'll be nobody alive, you pretty much going to survive the attack. So if we do the same for MW2: Campaign Remastered, for the both rooms/buttons... Then you'll pretty much survive the two waves. As I said, I highly doubt if it's going to work but idk...

I wish I knew that, I forced my way through on veteran: little tip I remembered from the original, if you approach the tank in the middle room from behind you can climb up on top, and then drop down to the side of the tank against wall, no one can hit you there if you prone, you'll have to pop your head up to shoot em but if you're patient and just get one or two at a time it makes this a LOT easier, even on vet

15 hours ago, MattinumTrophy- said:

try clearing out one room and then the other, you don't have to do both at once and it makes it so easy on recruit 

It was a joke on recruit! lol

13 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I have a theory in my mind but highly doubt if it's going to pop the trophy. In MW2, you could melee the frozen characters and then press the red button. Since there'll be nobody alive, you pretty much going to survive the attack. So if we do the same for MW2: Campaign Remastered, for the both rooms/buttons... Then you'll pretty much survive the two waves. As I said, I highly doubt if it's going to work but idk...

Haha I tried that first but it auto respawned all the enemies. 

If anyone’s interested in the easy strat. Grab the Barrett and riot shield, run to the other end of the hallway, use the doorway for the other room as cover, shoot everything that moves.

the riot shield is for if it gets quiet for a long time and you have to go back into the room to see who’s left.

in my case, the trophy didn’t pop until I did both rooms without dying